papers help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• papers help!!

Morning all have had papers now and out of the 368 pg they are only using 19! her statement they are not using her new husband statement(he was in the interview with her) his sisters his mothers, her nans and even her own mothers. Her mothers and nans were really backing me up.
    She is also pregent again and PND when we were together, and looks like it come back again.
    Dose only one know if she can put back a trail date? she is pregent due in march and dose not a trail till 3 months after, is she aloud to do this?
    Also in my interview that has been typed up I did say in there that she had told me that she was abused by her father don't know if it was sexual or not, she just told me she was abused, this has not been put into my statement.

have meeting today with my barrister today at 4.30, time to think what he thinks of it all.
    will let you all know later this evening.

Comment

hi all have just got back from seeing my barrister, he said its a mess they haven't even typed up her statement. I am ment to be in court on feb the 17th for directions, he dose think this will happen.
      he asked me what would make her do this and when I shown him the ss reports saying that her new husband wants to abopt my son.

Comment

anyone got any thoughts please??

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
          Morning all have had papers now and out of the 368 pg they are only using 19!
          Hi,

I can't suggest anything about the court appearances but as they are only looking for evidence to help their case and have only found 19 pages, then amongst the remaining 350 odd, there must be lots of evidence to help the defence.....you will have to start digging!
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
          X