Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

Has anyone had experience from Chris Saltrese or Mark Newby please? Guidance greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by kiakaha; 21 January 2014, 10:18 PM.

No direct experience with Chris Saltrese but never read a bad word about the practice, ever.

Many members have used Chris at trial and others for appeals. Chris (and team) fall clearly within the 'professionally competent' arena when it comes to defending allegations of a sexual nature.

I have no recollection of Mark Barlow with Mark Newby so cannot comment on who they are or how good they can be. Others may have heard of them and give you their opinions.
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I'll leave Rights Fighter to answer this .........................
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
        I'll leave Rights Fighter to answer this .........................

Yeah. She's definitely the most knowledgeable of us when it comes to the question posed.

Comment

Thank you

I appreciate this. Thank you. Post amended.
          Last edited by kiakaha; 21 January 2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

We can't tell you who to use. We can give our opinions based on experience or the reading of others experiences.

The best solicitor in the world may not be the one for you. You need to 'connect' with them and get a 'feeling' that they are the one for you.

Chris and team appear to have an outstanding past and always go beyond what's required of them.

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
              We can't tell you who to use. We can give our opinions based on experience or the reading of others experiences.

The best solicitor in the world may not be the one for you. You need to 'connect' with them and get a 'feeling' that they are the one for you.

Chris and team appear to have an outstanding past and always go beyond what's required of them.

RFLH can tell you about her experience with Mark Newby. It's not a positive experience.

Mark Barlow the barrister is lovely and a stalwart with decades of experience in these cases.

Chris Saltrese cannot do trials on legal aid as he wouldn't be paid for most of the work he does. These days sols are paid by the case not by the hour. He usually has a QC at trial as well. I cannot fault Chris but then I do work for him!
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
              X