Good news and thank you guys x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news and thank you guys x

We received the news last week that there would be no further action against my 15 year old son... Two months of hell and so glad it's all over... No physical evidence and now after both parties phones have been checked and all messages etc downloaded (not been told exactly what they found yet but was told it cleared my son) and her friends interviewed the accuser has been proven to be a liar.... I nearly collapsed when got the call (official paperwork to follow) as realised how I have been holding myself together with some hidden strength! My legs literally went from under me..... I cried on and off all day with relief! Any way Despite all evidence against her I have not yet been informed if she will be charged... Despite her being willing to see my boy go through all this and possibly court..prison... they don't like to prosecute....

Anyway, our nightmare is over.... Thank you for the support and advice from all on this forum... It informed me and gave me both hope and strength in a time I felt so helpless and alone... For that I thank you all and I hope for those that are still going through the nightmare that yours ends soon also... Xxx

Amazing news! Congratulations to you and your son. You'll have to make sure there are no 'residuals' from these accusations, let's hope that's going to be minor compared to what you've both been through.

All the best for the future.

Comment

Would've added them to other thread but thought I'd add em here...

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I added them and a comment on your other post too.......like hitting that icon though so here's some more
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thank you! Can't believe I'm on this site sand smiling.... Some thing two months ago I couldn't imagine! Can't say enough the difference this site made in those first few weeks..

Comment

happy for you..

Originally posted by Broken mum View Post
            Thank you! Can't believe I'm on this site sand smiling.... Some thing two months ago I couldn't imagine! Can't say enough the difference this site made in those first few weeks..

Great! Being in that position right now, I can imagine what you went through. Very happy to hear the good news!!

Comment

Brilliant news and thank you for sharing it....this will give much support to the other mums on the forum who are presently going through the mill.

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

that is good news, but please keep a close eye on your boy - this will have affected him deeply and will do so for a long while yet. Talk about it with him if he will let you, he needs to let it all out.

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I love to log on and see this excellent news really pleased for you all its just an amazing feeling when you get that call

Comment

excellent news, time to rebuild
                    Still here

Comment

Comment

Thanks everyone it's like we've lived our life with a pause button pressed but looking and moving forward now .... Thinking of you all still going through this awful situation and praying for lots more happy endings on here x

Comment

Originally posted by Broken mum View Post
                          Thanks everyone it's like we've lived our life with a pause button pressed but looking and moving forward now .... Thinking of you all still going through this awful situation and praying for lots more happy endings on here x
                          Wonderful news for you all. Your quote about 'a pause button' is so spot on.

All the best to the rest of your lives and especially your 'boy'. Good one.

Comment

Working...
                          X