The Bitter End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bitter End

Haven't posted on this site for a good few months – my partner was arrested and charged in May of this year on a charge of rape against a women he had been having a casual sexual relationship with 2 years previously. Having been released on bail he was then being investigated by our local friendly police force!! He was arrested again at the end of July and charged with further offences with reference to a couple of videos he had made with 2 other women – yes dirty dog I know – but all of this was when he was in the army and single! The videos show the two women had consented to sex and to it being filmed.. But plod contacted these women and all of a sudden they made statements saying that although they agreed to have sex with him ( couldn't deny that really they had met on a dating site and had given out there phone numbers and address's and made arrangements for him to go to there houses) they have now in hindsight decided that he raped them. And just for good measure plod have thrown in a random charge of rape against a women he has never met or heard of from an area almost 2 hours drive away whom failed on two seperate occasions to identify him and the description she gave also doesnt match and the DNA recovered from her house is not a match!! Yes rambling a bit here – just to let you all know the background and how far plod will go to get a trial!! He appeared in court in Aug and was remanded into custody as if that wasn't bad enough after a week they moved him to a high security jail 100 mile round trip from where we live. In the meantime our local friendly police force have on 3 seperate occasions attempted to get me to make a statement against him, he was served with his indictment on his 80th day in custody and made his plea hearing in court 30 days later which has been continued on (request of the prosecution) until the end of Jan, Trial date is now scheduled for end of March.. Our wonderful justice system has ripped apart the lives of many people including 3 children for what??? To keep a man in custody who is guilty of being a womaniser but certainly not a rapist. Apparently having a casual sexually relationship or a one night stand is now against the law and to be honest the lovely, caring generous and mild mannered guy I fell in love with is now gone and been replaced by a man who is a shell of his former self who doesnt eat doesnt sleep and has spent many many months in tears – having nightmares and generally feels that his life is at an end that he has no future other than being locked away in a jail cell for something he hasn't done. As for me I feel that I lost him away back in May with the first charge!! As for a good nights sleep – long gone – and as for our friendly upstanding police force – I don't know how these people can sleep at night or live with themselves – I hope that one day the people leading this witchunt are met with the karma they deserve …...............................

Hi kaz - difficult to know how to advise on this post.....have you been to see your GP? Many of us have found them to be very supportive....also. if you come on here and post on other threads and your original one you may feel more part of this "family" and gain support here too.....

Can you PM which prison he is in - we may have members there as well...

Keep strong
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

So sorry to read this ........... what a horrendous situation you/he is in.

I hope the support you receive on here will go some way to helping you get through this hell.

Comment

So sorry to hear of your troubles it is crazy that things like this can happen and nothing can be done about it I don't know if you have a sol that is experienced but I do know I was advised to get one with experience and just speaking to a sol who has dealt with this system was helpful.

Please keep in touch here this forum is like having another family that does not judge and is always here for you.

God bless

Comment

Thanks

Well well well never ceases to amaze me how plod conduct their investigation's having on 2 previous Viper identifications one of my partners "victims" had failed to pick him they have then proceeded to go back to the old fashioned line up down the local cop shop - OMG!! she yet again for now the 3rd time failed to identify him and when asked if anyone on the line up looked in anyway similiar she picked out someone completely at random!!! Surely with no evidence other than her statement saying she was raped by "someone" that they have to drop this charge?? No DNA no evidence he has ever met this woman I'm just so stunned at this whole scenario........................

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz8671 View Post
            Well well well never ceases to amaze me how plod conduct their investigation's having on 2 previous Viper identifications one of my partners "victims" had failed to pick him they have then proceeded to go back to the old fashioned line up down the local cop shop - OMG!! she yet again for now the 3rd time failed to identify him and when asked if anyone on the line up looked in anyway similiar she picked out someone completely at random!!! Surely with no evidence other than her statement saying she was raped by "someone" that they have to drop this charge?? No DNA no evidence he has ever met this woman I'm just so stunned at this whole scenario........................
            His legal team should find things a bit easier or potentially the CPS will need to drop the charge?

If she can't pick him out of the line up how has she gone about saying that 'he' is the one that did whatever he did? Has she given his name? Identified his car? Phone number?
            Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Plod

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
              His legal team should find things a bit easier or potentially the CPS will need to drop the charge?

If she can't pick him out of the line up how has she gone about saying that 'he' is the one that did whatever he did? Has she given his name? Identified his car? Phone number?
              She reported the rape to the police at the time sept2012 only tie in Was they used the same website and has the same first name as my partner DNA recovered at the scene is not a match neither was the description she gave of her alleged attacker!! Funnily enough I have always assumed this to be a witch hunt and I'm now wondering if this trumped up charge was just a way to ensure that the pf got an actual court case ?? The original accuser is a total lunatic who whilst continuing to spout her lies is still online picking up random men for illicit sexual encounters !! May she contract syphilis and any other sti that's on the go!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz8671 View Post
                She reported the rape to the police at the time sept2012 only tie in Was they used the same website and has the same first name as my partner DNA recovered at the scene is not a match neither was the description she gave of her alleged attacker!! Funnily enough I have always assumed this to be a witch hunt and I'm now wondering if this trumped up charge was just a way to ensure that the pf got an actual court case ?? The original accuser is a total lunatic who whilst continuing to spout her lies is still online picking up random men for illicit sexual encounters !! May she contract syphilis and any other sti that's on the go!!!!
                It may sound a little odd BUT...

The online account. Was it being used by other people?

The Army seems to be like a brotherhood of types and I can fully understand it and the reasons for it. Did that way of thinking extend to sharing his account with others?

I have no idea how the Police are attempting to connect things together but you have to assume their limited braincells would've meant a nice easy method of identifying your partners account, seeing who he conversed with and then investigating/comparing that information with any other information that they have.

If 'a-n-other' woman had claimed to have been raped by someone she met on that site then the Police could simply be lumping her in against your partner. Where it would get difficult is if he had shared his account with others. I'd ask him if he had just to strike it out as a possibility and to lay that strange thought at rest.

As for the reference to videos. It's quite difficult to be captured on video and NOT be in agreement with it. A subtle 'hidden' video could maybe be used to imply a darker side but a general 'sex type' video would be reliant on some form of consent. The Police/CPS are clearly hoping to lead the video as some form of 'Proof' against him as in 'my god, LOOK, he videos sex, imagine what else he does'.....

EVEN if he was videoing without any form of consent it still does not make him guilty of rape. I would imagine that as long as he wasn't distributing the stuff (keeping it personal use) then his legal team can limit any implications reasonably well in so far as the more serious accusations are concerned.

I can't say I've ever considered videoing sexual relationships. I don't fully understand what, if any, legal requirements exist. His legal team will best advise.

I AM making a hell of a lot of assumptions in this posting. Please feel completely at ease to correct me and call me a plonker (calling me worse may be censored with ******** type things! )

There is still time to discuss lots of different things and then put them forward to the legal team or your partner. Sometimes it's the silliest little things that are overlooked that matter. You guys seem to have a good chance of defending the accusations but because of the 'jumping aroundness' (not a word I know!) the jury could potentially be quite easily misled by the prosecution. Every potential detail that can be considered and discussed with your partner/legal team just now could pay massive dividends later.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                  It may sound a little odd BUT...

The online account. Was it being used by other people?

The Army seems to be like a brotherhood of types and I can fully understand it and the reasons for it. Did that way of thinking extend to sharing his account with others?

I have no idea how the Police are attempting to connect things together but you have to assume their limited braincells would've meant a nice easy method of identifying your partners account, seeing who he conversed with and then investigating/comparing that information with any other information that they have.

If 'a-n-other' woman had claimed to have been raped by someone she met on that site then the Police could simply be lumping her in against your partner. Where it would get difficult is if he had shared his account with others. I'd ask him if he had just to strike it out as a possibility and to lay that strange thought at rest.

As for the reference to videos. It's quite difficult to be captured on video and NOT be in agreement with it. A subtle 'hidden' video could maybe be used to imply a darker side but a general 'sex type' video would be reliant on some form of consent. The Police/CPS are clearly hoping to lead the video as some form of 'Proof' against him as in 'my god, LOOK, he videos sex, imagine what else he does'.....

EVEN if he was videoing without any form of consent it still does not make him guilty of rape. I would imagine that as long as he wasn't distributing the stuff (keeping it personal use) then his legal team can limit any implications reasonably well in so far as the more serious accusations are concerned.

I can't say I've ever considered videoing sexual relationships. I don't fully understand what, if any, legal requirements exist. His legal team will best advise.

I AM making a hell of a lot of assumptions in this posting. Please feel completely at ease to correct me and call me a plonker (calling me worse may be censored with ******** type things! )

There is still time to discuss lots of different things and then put them forward to the legal team or your partner. Sometimes it's the silliest little things that are overlooked that matter. You guys seem to have a good chance of defending the accusations but because of the 'jumping aroundness' (not a word I know!) the jury could potentially be quite easily misled by the prosecution. Every potential detail that can be considered and discussed with your partner/legal team just now could pay massive dividends later.

Sorry hope you don't mind but Ive pm'd you with a bit more information.

Comment

Working...
                  X