• Show
Clear All

• It's sounding good...very best wishes for tomorrow
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by Innocentguy1983 View Post
      Hi Guys

Just got home... well... some good news. The charges of when I was 10-14 have been thrown out of court.. the judge quickly rulled that the crown failed to rebutt the presumption..

It felt so good.. the prosecution barrister looked like a right prat...

Now... the complainant in her interview is all over the place with her years... and as such the prosecution is going to have very hard time on two points

1) Proving that what I did actually happened pre or Post 14
      2) Proving that what she says happened actually happened.

Now interestingly, you know longer have to prove beyond reasonable doubt.. you have to say to the jury... you have to be sure

We pretty much know all the evidence.. but we have to hear all the prosecution evidence... and at "half time" as my barrister calls it.. he is going to make an application for an abuse of process... as the prosecution lack the necessary evidence to prove the two points above.. also.. apparently i may be able to apply for my fees even though i paid privately.. as the CPS did not do their due diligence properly....

Anyway... im jumping a bit.. tomorrow is going to be a poo poo day.. as I have to hear the *****es voice.. but hay.. its looking better now then it has done in the past 2 years..

Lets keep going!!!

Fight on all fight on!!

Much Love IG

Good luck for tomorrow, with you all the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by jittery View Post
        Good luck for tomorrow, with you all the way!
        Hi everyone, day 4..

Sorry I haven't given more updates... I have been exhausted each night...

My sister gives evidence today, read out some more witness statements... And that's it..

Summing up time...

The prosecutor tried his best on me, but I didn't stumble once... My wife said there was 2 moments where I got heated... But she says that's understandable as you haven't had a say in two years

It felt good to talk... You can't believe how good it felt

The jury is a funny thing, some people are expressionless some are smiling at me and nodding as I'm talking...

I don't want to jinx anything but... I feel I have a chance.

Anyway hi ho hi ho .. It's off to court I go!

See ya later guys

Much love IG

Comment

• Keep strong. We will all be thinking of you today.
          Sending hugs and keeping everything crossed.

Comment

• Stay positive all the very best for today. I shall keep looking for good news so that I can post some bananas

Comment

• Good luck for today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Innocentguy1983 View Post
                Hi everyone, day 4..

Sorry I haven't given more updates... I have been exhausted each night...

My sister gives evidence today, read out some more witness statements... And that's it..

Summing up time...

The prosecutor tried his best on me, but I didn't stumble once... My wife said there was 2 moments where I got heated... But she says that's understandable as you haven't had a say in two years

It felt good to talk... You can't believe how good it felt

The jury is a funny thing, some people are expressionless some are smiling at me and nodding as I'm talking...

I don't want to jinx anything but... I feel I have a chance.

Anyway hi ho hi ho .. It's off to court I go!

See ya later guys

Much love IG
                Don't apologise for not posting updates, I can't imagine how drained you are , it has been such a long hard road.

Everything crossed for you, best wishes for today
                The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

• It's over.......

Hi everyone.

I have just got home.

The summing up and speeches took the morning and the jury went out to deliberate around 2.15, and around 4.00pm we where all summoned to the court.

I remember walking past the public gallery seeing the mother of the FA and the auntie and uncle. My mother and wife where sitting right next to them with a panicked look on their faces..

I have never felt such emotion in all my life. The judge came in and it felt like an age for the jury to arrive in the room... The foreman stood up and was asked.. Do you find the defendant guilty of the first indictment...
                  My head was looking to the ceiling and my eyes where shut and all I heard was

Not Guilty... The next not guilty came out shortly after...then three more..

My head was spinning... And I was told to leave to court you are a FREE man..

My wife and I are in shock....

I can't begin to thank this forum for all the help and support over the past 2 years

I was infact arrested 2 years ago today...

I don't think it's sunk in yet... I feel so confused on how to feel....

I'm going to go and have several beers now....

Remember everyone... There is always light in the darkest of places.. The truth will always win..
                  Much Love IG X

Comment

• Absolutely fantastic news ! Really really happy for you. I honestly don't know how you've managed to keep it together for 2 whole years ! it really is an incredible endurance test and I'm so pleased you made it through.
                    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

• How fabulous!!
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• This is brilliant news, a well-deserved result...and well done for keeping it together for all this time...
                        Last edited by Casehardened; 30 April 2015, 08:40 PM.
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Brilliant!

So pleased to hear the great news!
                          Mixed feelings coming your way I'm sure but think of it as a positive result!
                          The truth comes out!

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by Innocentguy1983 View Post
                            Hi everyone.

I have just got home.

The summing up and speeches took the morning and the jury went out to deliberate around 2.15, and around 4.00pm we where all summoned to the court.

I remember walking past the public gallery seeing the mother of the FA and the auntie and uncle. My mother and wife where sitting right next to them with a panicked look on their faces..

I have never felt such emotion in all my life. The judge came in and it felt like an age for the jury to arrive in the room... The foreman stood up and was asked.. Do you find the defendant guilty of the first indictment...
                            My head was looking to the ceiling and my eyes where shut and all I heard was

Not Guilty... The next not guilty came out shortly after...then three more..

My head was spinning... And I was told to leave to court you are a FREE man..

My wife and I are in shock....

I can't begin to thank this forum for all the help and support over the past 2 years

I was infact arrested 2 years ago today...

I don't think it's sunk in yet... I feel so confused on how to feel....

I'm going to go and have several beers now....

Remember everyone... There is always light in the darkest of places.. The truth will always win..
                            Much Love IG X
                            Good for you!!!!

Comment

• Thank you all for the bannanas!!

I woke up this morning and my wife and I are feeling strange.. I can't describe it.. Just we don't know what to do with our selfs.. I guess we are still in shock and its going to take time to fall back in to life we used to know it two years ago.

But.. One day at a time...

Comment

• Really good news! Well done. Can't imagine going through all this for 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X