Mixed Emotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed Emotions

Last month I had a knock at my door, It was the police, I thought it was from a case that I was on about some threatening I got. It was actually to arrest me they said that my ex (lets call her x) had accused me of rape and I was arrested on suspicion, due to having aspergers this was all very confusing and destressing and my dad came with me for the interview and to sit in the cell with me, as otherwise I would get depressed and upset.

In the interview I was read some of x's statement, and none of it was true not a single word of it, I wont go into detail but apparently i held her down , raped her and beat her, it made me angry and upset to hear that she would make up such accusations. my solictor helped me. I was with her for a year, and when we broke up it was because she cheated on me and found someone else, now having aspergers and a history of depression and self harm, this didnt help but this situation has worried me so much, i mean i havent done any of the things shes trying to accuse me of but being as shes a girl im worried theyll belive her lies

They released me on bail for just over 3 months which is a long time, they took my phone as well.

my current girlfriend is fully supportive and so is everyone else, even people who know x

Im still extremely scared

Originally posted by scarredguy123 View Post
    Last month I had a knock at my door, It was the police, I thought it was from a case that I was on about some threatening I got. It was actually to arrest me they said that my ex (lets call her x) had accused me of rape and I was arrested on suspicion, due to having aspergers this was all very confusing and destressing and my dad came with me for the interview and to sit in the cell with me, as otherwise I would get depressed and upset.

In the interview I was read some of x's statement, and none of it was true not a single word of it, I wont go into detail but apparently i held her down , raped her and beat her, it made me angry and upset to hear that she would make up such accusations. my solictor helped me. I was with her for a year, and when we broke up it was because she cheated on me and found someone else, now having aspergers and a history of depression and self harm, this didnt help but this situation has worried me so much, i mean i havent done any of the things shes trying to accuse me of but being as shes a girl im worried theyll belive her lies

They released me on bail for just over 3 months which is a long time, they took my phone as well.

my current girlfriend is fully supportive and so is everyone else, even people who know x

Im still extremely scared
    much the same as me even her own family are 100% behind me. try and keep yourself busy, did you have a solicitor with you when you spoke to the police?

Comment

Hi and welcome - so sorry you have had to find us...this is an awful situation you have found yourself in but sadly not an uncommon one...

can you think of any motive she may have for making this allegation (apart from £11000 compensation) ? Have a look at her FB pages and see what she is posting - screen shot anything and everything - no matter how insignificant you may think it is and save it electronically somewhere where the police won't get it. They may seize your computer later so whatever you save needs to be backed up somewhere else too. Don't talk to the police without your solicitor or your dad. The police are not your friends and have conviction targets to meet....
      If you get really down and depressed I would suggest visiting your GP who you should find very helpful and supportive..

keep strong and keep posting and we'll help all we can
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Do not trust the police, they don't give a toss whether you're innocent or not. Screenshot everything you can find.

And keep strong, you will need to have a calm head which I know is very hard right now!

Comment

£1100 you have got to be joking is this what they can get??? and out of intrest what should you screen shot???

Comment

Screenshot everything even if you think it isn't particularly relevant, write everything down you can remember, if anyone can corroborate anything you say get them to write it all down. Do not trust the police.

And yes 11k is what they can get even if you don't get convicted!!
            Still here

Comment

Originally posted by smokiejo View Post
              £1100 you have got to be joking is this what they can get??? and out of intrest what should you screen shot???
              not £1100 - but £11000!!! If there is a suspicion of mental illness in the FA'er then that tidy little sum goes up to .....wait for it....£50,000
              motivation anyone!!!!!!!
              Screenshot anything on any of the social media sites that the lying b$tch or her friends are posting. Most liars are so distressed they go out to nightclubs till god knows what hour in the dark etc etc . any posts which show ordinary behaviour carrying on after a traumatic experience is evidence
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
              X