No announcement yet.

Son falsely accused of rape by a minor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So hope everything goes well for your son tomorrow - fingers hovering over the dancing bananas.........
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Good luck today hope you get good news xx

Comment

Very happy

My sons verdict NFA oh my god it was so surreal we phoned our sol to ask if he was going to meet us at the bail hearing and he said that they haven't asked him to be there. He presumed that they were just going to extend the bail but when we told him that the OIC said we could collect my sons phone and laptop he said he would phone them. By the time our sol had gotten an answer we were on our way to the station and my daughter phoned to say our sol had been advise that the OIC confirmed NFA. My husband couldn't and wouldn't believe it until he heard the OIC say it herself.

It pans out that the police felt they had enough evidence to send my sons case to the CPS for having sex with a minor the evidence being a boy that was a friend of the accuser and not a friend of my sons who said he was told by the accuser that my son had sex with her! The rape charge had been changed as she was inconsistent and I have a feeling that she backed down from this although the OIC didn't say so. The OIC said that the CPS felt there was not enough evidence and that it was not in the public interest to take it further.

One interesting thing the OIC said to my son, she said that the witness that was standing for the accuser was also a witness in another case and that there seemed to be a group of teenagers/young adults getting a kick out of this. To make it worse there is nothing the police can do as they have to accept each case and look into it!!!

On the bright side this is all over for us but I am humbled thinking of all of you that will be going through Xmas and beyond not knowing or fighting your cases. God bless guys and thank you for all your support x
        Last edited by Casehardened; 14 December 2013, 05:29 AM. Reason: to change 'NTU' to 'NFA'

Comment

Amazing news! Best Christmas present ever! ( Forgive my ignorance, what is NTU? ) A small group getting their kicks out of this particularly distasteful form of bullying and intimidations, hum.... I hope the police clamp down on them HARD!
          In the meatime... here are your and your son's just deserts :

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and quickly get your lives back on track.

Comment

Sorry it should say NFA and thank you so much

Comment

(I've Changed NTU to NFA in your post) and am so pleased to read this news (but not about the youngsters making the accusations for 'fun' )

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Whoopeeee
                Still here

Comment

I'm very pleased to read this! Merry Christmas

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Great news hope this good news keeps coming to me and others

Early xmas present for you all xx

Comment

Great news
                      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Very happy

Thank you once again everybody this forum has helped me so much, I hope and pray that you all receive the same as my son.

Comment

Fantastic news - brilliant. Have a lovely Christmas

Comment

Working...
                          X