Falsely accused 4months ago??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused 4months ago??

Hi there, well to be honest this is like a nightmare you read about in the paper!! I never thought it would happen to me.

My story is I split from my girlfriend, and went out on the town to drown my sorrows, met this girl, and it wasn't anything serious for me, so we ended up in bed a few times in my house and hers over the period off a week or two. The last time I slept with her was after I was in hospital one afternoon after an accident on my bike, which I was treated for cuts and brusies, this was a Wednesday night at her house,(we didn't use a condom but I didn't cum in her)I left her house on the Thursday morning and she called me on thursday night to go out in town, so I met her late and we partied all night at my house with a housefull of friends, but didn't touch each other, then in the morning me, her and her mate, went to her house on the Friday afternoon, we were joined at her house by another male late on Friday night, we had been drinking and taking drugs(ecstacy) and we still handnt touched each other, as she was talking about her ex, so it came to late Friday/sat morning and the other guy left and the other girl feel asleep on the sofa. I was in the bedroom with the girl, but she was in her pjs and I never got undressed as couldn't sleep due to the ecstacy and the girl lay on the bed and sort of feel asleep, so I went to play on her computer and then left early before they were awake to try and catch a bus, but they weren't any for a while. Anyway while waiting on a bus her dog ran out her gate so it was just a pup so I took it back to her house and they were both up, they asked me to stay but because the girl was mixed up over her ex, I decided to leave.. Then 20mins later I get a text saying I stole 40 from her and that she was full of "cum" so I must have raped her! I couldn't beleive she was saying this, and told her that was impossible as we didn't slept together!! My head was screwed with this I couldn't quite believe it!! I said if she continues with this I will go to the police myself....Anyway the next day the police came to my house and arrested me I was taken in for 11hours and taken for tests by a doctor etc... And then released for further inquiries, they kept my mobile which had all the texts from us the previous day which im glad about, because she said she was full of cum and I know I didn't touch her plus we didn't even have sex that night! The last time we did was 3days previous!!

Acorrding to a friend that knows us both she says she had know recolaction of this " supposed incident"

Does anyone know its been 4 months since this, because we didn't have sex that evening but did 3nights previous will they know the difference?? Also because she claimed she was full of cum and her tests will confirm that she wasn't, will that be the end of it? I'm just glad we didn't have agreed sex that night

I hope someone can give me advice

Originally posted by alfie007 View Post
    Hi there, well to be honest this is like a nightmare you read about in the paper!! I never thought it would happen to me.

My story is I split from my girlfriend, and went out on the town to drown my sorrows, met this girl, and it wasn't anything serious for me, so we ended up in bed a few times in my house and hers over the period off a week or two. The last time I slept with her was after I was in hospital one afternoon after an accident on my bike, which I was treated for cuts and brusies, this was a Wednesday night at her house,(we didn't use a condom but I didn't cum in her)I left her house on the Thursday morning and she called me on thursday night to go out in town, so I met her late and we partied all night at my house with a housefull of friends, but didn't touch each other, then in the morning me, her and her mate, went to her house on the Friday afternoon, we were joined at her house by another male late on Friday night, we had been drinking and taking drugs(ecstacy) and we still handnt touched each other, as she was talking about her ex, so it came to late Friday/sat morning and the other guy left and the other girl feel asleep on the sofa. I was in the bedroom with the girl, but she was in her pjs and I never got undressed as couldn't sleep due to the ecstacy and the girl lay on the bed and sort of feel asleep, so I went to play on her computer and then left early before they were awake to try and catch a bus, but they weren't any for a while. Anyway while waiting on a bus her dog ran out her gate so it was just a pup so I took it back to her house and they were both up, they asked me to stay but because the girl was mixed up over her ex, I decided to leave.. Then 20mins later I get a text saying I stole 40 from her and that she was full of "cum" so I must have raped her! I couldn't beleive she was saying this, and told her that was impossible as we didn't slept together!! My head was screwed with this I couldn't quite believe it!! I said if she continues with this I will go to the police myself....Anyway the next day the police came to my house and arrested me I was taken in for 11hours and taken for tests by a doctor etc... And then released for further inquiries, they kept my mobile which had all the texts from us the previous day which im glad about, because she said she was full of cum and I know I didn't touch her plus we didn't even have sex that night! The last time we did was 3days previous!!

Acorrding to a friend that knows us both she says she had know recolaction of this " supposed incident"

Does anyone know its been 4 months since this, because we didn't have sex that evening but did 3nights previous will they know the difference?? Also because she claimed she was full of cum and her tests will confirm that she wasn't, will that be the end of it? I'm just glad we didn't have agreed sex that night

I hope someone can give me advice
    hopefully that will but she can change her statement and say it was 3days before now have you got a solicitor on board?? if not do not speak to the police again without one!!!!

Comment

From your OP it appears that you did have a sexual relationship with this girl and she reported a 'rape' within 3 days of this.

Depending on her hygiene regime it is possible that there were traces of your DNA inside her and therefore the issue will come down to word against word. i.e. you will say that all sexual contact was with her consent and she will say it wasn't.

As OMG rightly pointed out it will be easy for her to change her statement to cover any awkward clash of dates, on the other hand if you were in bed with her on the alleged offence date, with no other witnesses in the room, once again it is word against word as to whether intercourse did or did not take place.

Obviously the texts on your phone will confirm your version of events when (eventually) they are looked at, in the meantime concentrate on thinking of witnesses who could confirm, if necessary, that you were in a close, consensual, and affectionate relationship with her at that time.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

thanks for your replies

Cheers for both of your replies.. Surely though she can't change her statement, as the texts in my mobile will trip her up!? I've just found out we will get forensics back on the 28th Nov! Hopefully because she said she was full of cum and the forensics will say otherwise it will be ok, but I can't help thinking that because we did sleep with each other 3days before the alledged incident that there might be something there!? Does anyone no if they will be able to tell the difference between the 2 time scales if there is something there??

Also the fact that she said to o e of our friends that she can't remember anything about the alledged offence, does this make things different?? Our friend that is a girl, has told me she doesn't believe it happened as she has known me for years, and knows im not cappable of such a thing! She's even told me that this girl has been known to make up lies before, not quite so serious, but making up stories about saying that she was kissed etc by a guy when it wasn't TRUE and she was found out!!

My friend was also interviewed by police and told the cid that she didn't believe her and that she's known me for years and knows i couldn't do such a horrible thing.

This accusation has ****ed me up and its like my life is on hold, and i just want an end to it!! Its on my mind 24/7. It annoys me and makes me very angry how women can get away with these things without any damage to them!! This could affect my whole life if it hasn't already!!

Comment

Hi Alfie

Sorry you have found yourself here. Everything you have mentioned so far that defends your position to any reasonable person would indicate that this girl is lying, however in the current climate many members have found the police choose to ignore evidence that undermines the girl's story. I don't mean to be alarmist but it is definitely worth writing down every detail about what happened between you and the girl while it is relatively fresh in your mind just incase you need it for your defence later. Don't share any of it with the police, they are not your friends. This was the biggest shock to me when my husband was falsely accused I believed the police would be looking for the truth when they were only interested in building a case against him.

As ridiculous as it sounds the girl is allowed to change her statement as she may be traumatised and therefore confused. It is also worth researching solicitor's that have a proven track record in defending false allegations. It is definitely a case of preparing for the worst but hoping for the best in a situation such as this.

Best wishes

FS
          The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Thanks again...

Thanks for your reply, and im sorry to hear it happened to your husband also.. Is he alright now? Did the truth come out??

I will write down everything I can remember.... But surely if she has told the police she cant remember anything about the alledged offence and that she just supposedly was full of cum that morning which is impossible from me anyway, she can't say it was 3days previous? Plus the fact she let me back in the house in the morning after I took the dog back and asked me to stay... Then when I left 20mins later all these crazy stories were texted to my mobile!

We had a housefull of friends the night before the alleged incident in my house and they all new we were together.... even if it was a short time!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum - you will learn a great deal by reading other threads on here and we can also give you lots of advice - you've already been given some really good advice. I can only reiterate that plod will allow the girl to change her story as much as she wants to because they have conviction targets to meet and have no interest in the truth. Don't talk to them with out a solicitor - preferably one whose speciality is FA's. Another thing you can do is look on her fb page and see what she's posting; take screenshots and save them somewhere where plod won't get them - they may take your computer later.
              Keep strong - this is a long and troubled road...
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
              X