Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

life is been like a hell, never expected to be here. not that kind of guy , what i am made to look like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life is been like a hell, never expected to be here. not that kind of guy , what i am made to look like.

hello , guys
    there are many people who have gone through this situation and wish it might not occur to anyone else. I am one of them. i have been charged , taken to court. I try to be calm and understand whats going on, most of time i don't know whats happening around. like in court i almost for few mins thought i can't be here, this is not real. ever since i was arrested i was in shock. i calm down , but suddenly sometimes i don't knw if its a nightmare. my lawyer , i am meeting soon. If i don't feel confident I should be probably changing. any personal experiences with lawyers please help me .

Hi and welcome to the site. Unfortunately I don't think any of us expected to find ourselves on here, or going through the nightmare, or coming out of it which you eventually do. It sounds as though you may be bearing this alone. Have you got anyone close who knows about your situation? Just one person to talk to can be an immense help.

If you could tell us a bit more about what has happened to you (no personal details which you could be identified by) that would be very helpful so that people on the site can give you advice and support. As for your lawyer, did you chose him/her and will this be your first meeting with him? Wait and see what they're like and ask them what their experience and success is in defending false allegations. You can normally check of their web-page where their competence lies, though it can sometimes be a bit misleading. Were you assisted by the duty solicitor at the police station?

It might be a good idea for you to make an appointment to see your doctor, he could give you medication to help get over the worst of the anxiety and stress. He may want to refer you to a councillor or mental health team. At this point I think you need all the help you can get.

Have a look at the 'Stickies' under 'General Information' there's a wealth of information and advice there. Keep posting on here - you'll find that people will respond with advice and support.

Take care

Comment

Welcome to the forum Speechless.

The title of your post resumes exactly the state of mind most of us are going through when falsely accused.

Take the fact that you are going to court as a chance to show you are not guilty.
      Did you receive the final disclosure from your case?

You will find a lot of support from the members of this site who understand and will give you advice.

Here is a link to recommended solicitors:
      http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ist-solicitors

Try to keep your body and mind busy as it is a good medicine as well.
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Working...
      X