hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

dose anyone know if I can see my son I have a court order only problem is that I cant see my ex-partner who is the fa and she made it that im the only one that can pick him up from her?

Hi.

So you have a court order and you are the only one who can pick your son from your ex (and fa ).

Are you under a non molestation order or have you got bail conditions not to contact her by any mean directly or indirectly?

If you are entitled to see your son, I suggest in a contact centre.
    It is not very exciting but at least it is safe for your son and yourself.

We don't know your conditions but if you are allowed to pick him from your ex,never go on your own.Always bring a witness (preferably calm) and try to record or even film when you pick him.

As your fa seems like mine, be extremely careful and always respect the law and the conditions.

If you are not sure contact a family solicitor.
    Best of luck.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

i had bail cons not to contact her at all until i went to margs court when 3 of the judges where in family court with me and had seen what i had been though for 2 and a half years they said i can contact here though a sol, when i have been pick up my son i always make sure its in a public place with cctv. have had cafcass involed and that all went the way of my son for him to see his dad, started in contact center after she stopped me seeing me for 6 mths last time,

Comment

As I told you in the pm:

I had to apply for a contact order in County court to see my son, the Cafcass got involved but surprisingly not the social services.
        I managed to prove to the Cafcass officer that she (fa) lied with character references and statements from Crown court,...Unfortunately it took time.

I am not sure when you will go to Crown court as you have been charged but in my case "freedom" became priority for a while.
        If free you will be able to see your son proudly.
        I know it is painful but you will have to concentrate on the rape allegations and fight for your son.

Do not hesitate to post, you will get support.
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
          As I told you in the pm:

I had to apply for a contact order in County court to see my son, the Cafcass got involved but surprisingly not the social services.
          I managed to prove to the Cafcass officer that she (fa) lied with character references and statements from Crown court,...Unfortunately it took time.

I am not sure when you will go to Crown court as you have been charged but in my case "freedom" became priority for a while.
          If free you will be able to see your son proudly.
          I know it is painful but you will have to concentrate on the rape allegations and fight for your son.

Do not hesitate to post, you will get support.
          off to crown court today!!!!!!

Comment

Good luck in crown court today! was this your plea hearing?

Unless social services or the police have said that you are not allowed contact with your son then I don't see it being a problem unless she says your not allowed to seem him under the circumstances. A possibility could be to get your solicitor to contact her and see if she would agree in you still spending time with him if you got a family member or friend to pick him up and drop him back and even if have to supervise you. That way you get to see him and you are not breaking your bail conditions. Also if social services get involved they shouldn't have an issue if there is an arrangement like this.

Comment

Hi OMG - how did you get on???
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
                Hi OMG - how did you get on???
                plea hearing on the 17th of april, barrister I have seems really good just from looking at it he says its her new husband trying to get me out of the way because of my son, after went to see ss worker and she said the same thing

Comment

that's a hell of a long time to wait - keep strong....
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
                    that's a hell of a long time to wait - keep strong....
                    thanks, my barrister couldn't believe that her new husband was in with her when she was being interviewed, he didn't even notice it till I told him as he has never seen it before in 25 years

Comment

Working...
                    X