Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Hi people i am new to this site looking for some advice i was at a party a couple of days ago and ended up having sex with this girl in the toilet all my mates was at the shop when it happend she was fine after having a laugh but as soon as my mates turned back up she started acting weird and left the next morning i return to see my mate and there was police everywhere and i got arrested on the suspicion of rape i have been bailed for 6weeks i think she has cried rape because later on i found out she has a boyfriend and feels guilty i am just really confused and frankly worried

Hi welcome to the forum it is always sad to see a new member but you will receive excellent advice and support here.

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

Did you have a solicitor present when you were questioned ? It is worth writing down every detail of what you can remember whilst it is fresh in your mind, just in case you need it at a later date.

No one can tell you how long this will take unfortunately, it is important to look after yourself and try not to be consumed by it. Much easier said than done, I know you are probably still in shock.

Best wishes

FS
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

No i didn't have a solicitor present as i did not think i needed one but i am off to see one about it all tomorrow I got interviewed at 3pm yesterday then released on bail for 6weeks I have started to write things down about everything that happend that night I dont dare go far out the house from people most probably talking about it and looking down at me when we both consented it. the hand prints of hers and mine are exactly where i said we had sex

Comment

Hi and welcome - so sorry you had to find us. Sadly your story is a very very common one. FS has given great advice as always....
        I would add that you don't say anything to plod without a solicitor present. Also, the police are not your friends and they are not there to help you prove your innocence, they are there to meet rape conviction targets. Don't tell them anything they have asked you about. if they ask a question answer as advised by your solicitor and do NOT elaborate or add anything you think will be helpful for you.

You will probably start experiencing all sorts of horrible emotions and these can be very hard to deal with. Some people seek help from their GP and generally we have all found them to be very sympathetic and understanding.

Keep strong - keep posting and we'll help all we can...
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi and welcome sad to see antother person going through this make sure you log everything here if you want to talk x

Comment

Working...
          X