Son accused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son accused of rape

Son was arrested at the weekend,he was at a party where an ex would not leave him alone as his current girlfriend was not there,he spurned her advances and she made a false accusation of rape.
    He and his girlfriends mutual friends who were there all gave statements to the police but they remanded him in custody till a possible court date next week.
    Myself and his girlfriend are distraught obviously,recieved a phone call from a social worker at the court who says he is okay as he knows he did nothing wrong and had witnesses.
    Didn't think for one second something like this could happen,finding this forum has stunned me and also worried me more that it happens so much.
    Have no one to talk to as it's not something you can tell people without a degree of suspicion.
    so,so worried that regardless of what happens this will stick and his and possibly my life will be over.

Hello,

So sorry about this awful situation that you are all in. It really is an eye opener reading this forum and having an experience relating to a false accusation.

You will receive support from others on here who are in similar situations.

Comment

hi alone my son is 17 and also in a similar situation his girlfriend of 10 months now his ex accused him we have bail hearing on 5th november its been a tough few weeks here if you want to talk xx

Comment

hi,

why the hell have they kept your son on remand? ex partners an be so hurt full,

Comment

Working...
        X