X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preliminary Hearing

Hi guys

An update for you.

I have had my preliminary hearing this morning... I really put my self into a right state for it... and now its happened I feel so much better..

A slightly different experience then magistrates. It was over quite quickly, within 30 minutes. What I couldn't get over was how busy it was...

The only bump for me was that that the prosecutor at the last minute split one of my indictments, so I now have 5 not 4... apparently to make things more clear.

The judge was quite brutal towards the prosecutor saying they haven't properly put all the paperwork forward for the crown, my barrister said it was some very sloppy prosecution work.

My PCMH is on the 31st of January and my trial date has been set for next April 28th apparently its set for 3 days, but could go over a day.

There was one guy sat in the public area, he could of been press, not sure.. he has no notepad or anything.. will have to wait till tomorrow to see if anything comes out.. if it don't I know I can go till the end of Jan now!

For those who have yet to reach a court date, try your best to stay calm... its actually very civilised experience.... I can not stress the need for a decent barrister and solicitor.. both of mine were excellent today...

You will be relieved in a strange way, because there is going to be a conclusion to this nightmare..

Love to you all

IG

Comment

Working...
    X