plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz help

hi I had sex with a friend 2 weeks ago but then the next day I was getting done for rape. I don't no what to do with myself. I can not sleep, eat or even go out as she lives in the street behind me.

hi, there are people including myself who are going through the same thing.. im a week into my hell. be strong and get as much wrote down as u can about what happened. i was sent a link that explains the process and will help you understand a little... look on my posts.. there are alot of helpfull people on here. if you have a friend you can confide in,it has helped me. goodluck..

Comment

Originally posted by this is killing me View Post
      hi I had sex with a friend 2 weeks ago but then the next day I was getting done for rape. I don't no what to do with myself. I can not sleep, eat or even go out as she lives in the street behind me.
      first post for me...I'm not sure I can be of any help - my accusation is of "sexual assault" and been told I was "lucky" the girl didn't use the word rape - still a liar is trying to doing some damage to settle a bad platonic romance where nothing actually took place.
      Anyhow - it's scary to read so many messages where people are arrested and charged on words alone....
      It's getting more and more paranoid - I've decided to use the smartphone and record as much as possible - especially when interacting 1to1....
      here's a smart guy who got lucky (a lesson for everyone):
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...phone-app.html

Comment

Just read this by chance and certainly upsetting for me.

How anyone could just make this stuff up is beyond me

Comment

Working...
        X