No announcement yet.

a broken mum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have now had a visit from social services to check on us all as they said its normal practice as my son and his now ex girlfriend are under 18 and both family's have other children is this normal???

Comment

Originally posted by smokiejo View Post
      We have now had a visit from social services to check on us all as they said its normal practice as my son and his now ex girlfriend are under 18 and both family's have other children is this normal???
      Hi SJ,

The police have to notify SS when an allegation of this type is made. I am sorry that you are in this situation, which seems to feel worse by the involvement of SS. Hang on in there.......... you will get through another day/week etc. There is not any other option for us.

Take care

Comment

We got the all clear from social services just hard that we had to go through another terrible situation my son has police bail hearing 1 week today im now starting to have really bad days again as it gets closer, i have bumped in to her mum this week she gave me a smile!!! And the girl in question is in and out of boys cars acting as if nothing is going on im so broken😢 the nice thing is that my sons ex ex girlfriend who he was with before this one has been in touch to lend her support and cant believe what she has been told by the ex shes even coming over to see my son in a few days as they are still friends which is nice x

Comment

That's great news that SS are not watching over you. It must be a terrible situation as a mum to experience this horror.

It is heart breaking knowing these accusers continue their lives as 'normal'. I cannot understand for one minute how low they can go. It just seems like we are all victims of utter persecution and no common sense is in place to recognise the sheer absurdity of some of these allegations.

Your son is reliant upon you - you need to stay strong for him. We have no choice but to trust that evil will not prevail but this is extremely hard when we are having a bad day. These bad days are too regular.

Comment

What ever next tonight she has come to our house with another girl and about 25 boys pointed our house out and our vehicals and they have atacked both with apples how dare she come to our house and do this i have phoned police lets see if they turn up and sort this out.
            So cross and upset feel luke our safety is at risk now

Comment

I'm not sure what to make of this (or what you can do about it apart from what you have already done in reporting the incident) but I am quite sure this action is not that of a genuine rape victim.

Perhaps the original motive for the accusation was revenge? i.e. was your son perhaps getting interested in another girl or did she think he was?

However it is well worth logging this incident on his 'timeline' of events.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Although it is horrendous for you & I am so sorry you have had to experience this- I think you may be able to take a little comfort in the fact that many houses were a target of this kind of behaviour over the last 2 evenings due to the date (Halloween). I suppose she will use this excuse for an opportunity to do it.

Comment

Just hurd from dc that they are extending police bail till 20th december not sure if thats a good thing or not???.
                  Still waiting for police to come and take statement on the attack on our house they are not rushing so im going to make a formal complaint tomorrow as she should not be allowed to get people to attack our house and vehicals.
                  When will this end x

Comment

Hi smokiejo, I don't think extending the date is an indication to anything except that they haven't finished their investigations yet or are waiting to hear from the CPS. The fact it's yet another couple of months for you and your son to be kept in limbo means nothing to them.

As far as the vandalism to your property, has there been any damage done however small ? Were there eye-witnesses and pictures taken? I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to make a request to your insurance co to make good any damage, even if it's cleaning up because it may be that they get in touch with the girl's parents insurer and even if they refuse you'll have written correspondence about it. That way, if plod doesn't take your complaint on board you still have something official.

Good luck!

Comment

So we had another visit from her last night and police have still not turned up to take our statment this girl lives the otherside of town so realy has no reason to come in to our turning other than to cause trouble!!! I have phoned police again and told them im making an official complaint as they have not come to take our statment re attack on our house and vehicals. The only good thing i can see is this is not the actions of a rape victim surely??? And this should help us the dc dealing with the case has said to me on the phone that she has had enough chances and warnings to stay away and this will not do her any favours and that she needs to be dealt with by uniform police also the dc said anymore visits from her they will park a police car outside ours has anyone else hurd police do this???

Comment

Video evidence if you can get it can only hep you.
                        I wouldnt believe anything the ob say on the telephone.
                        Still here

Comment

Thanks dave they have phoned and said they are coming at 2 today so we will see and yes video evidence will be great we are looking at cctv for our house

Comment

Police came out and took details they are going to hers today to issue a first warning they have said next time she will be arrested so we wait and see

Comment

Spoke to the dc as she has tried to add our other son on fb all logged with police they have said that cps have given case back to the dc as she has some more work to do on the case before they make a decission our son is coping very well im not doing to vad tried to put it at the back on my mind im 40 in 2 weeks and have been planning a big party was going to cancell but my son said i was not allowed to and to be honest it has given me some thing to think of over than this x

Comment

hopefully you will get an answer soon...
                                your son is definitely right about not cancelling your birthday - it'll only happen this once and if you cancel it you'll never have the opportunity to celebrate on the special day again - and it will give you something to look forward to - it is really important to keep doing things that you enjoy...have a great time...
                                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
                                X