deleted text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleted text

i have written an account of the night in question.
    can i get cctv footage from hotel and also deleted text messages from my phone supplier?? or do i have to wait for police to obtain the evidence and ask them for it?
    do i need to get solicitor now or wait to see what happens when i return to police station in 10 weeks?
    i hope my faith in the justice system is founded as this is an awful thing to be accused of.

its possible ithink to get a list of who you txted when, I think I used to get that with tmobile bill

Comment

thanks for the reply..i need what was in the texs that will prove she lied about all of it... i will ask for an itemised bill but it wont say what the contents are... can the police get that info..??? i will get stronger and fight for the truth...

Comment

deleted texts can be retrieved by your provider i believe, give them a call asap.
        Still here

Comment

thanks dave, i will call them asap.

Comment

contents would be provider, best do it asap as they probably only keep xx days worth I guess

Comment

Hi,
              I may be wrong but someone correct me here. I think by law mobile phone
              Operaters have to keep a log of all data including texts for one or two years.
              Hope that helps.

Regards

Ghost....B

Comment

There was a post on this a while back but I can't seem to find it now.
                If I remember properly it was unlikely your mobile provider would give you the contents of deleted texts, (I would still try them though as you have nothing to lose) however a forensic analyst might be able to.

Comment

Hi Broken man

I have been trying to sort out deleted texts in recent months. If you do need to use a forensic analyst I can tell you which one NOT to use, I believe Rights fighter has mentioned she knows someone who goes the extra mile.

I sent you an email a few days ago, don't know if you got it as you're not pm able yet. It partly depends on what kind of phone you have. When I contacted my network they told me the police could get them but I couldn't which I didn't think was that helpful given the police appear to have no interest in other evidence I have offered.

I believe that you can request them via a court order which is obviously something you would need to ask your solicitor if / when needed and hopefully they won't be needed.

Take Care

FS
                  The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by broken man View Post
                    i have written an account of the night in question.
                    can i get cctv footage from hotel and also deleted text messages from my phone supplier?? or do i have to wait for police to obtain the evidence and ask them for it?
                    do i need to get solicitor now or wait to see what happens when i return to police station in 10 weeks?
                    i hope my faith in the justice system is founded as this is an awful thing to be accused of.
                    Hi
                    I will tell you from my experience

If the police have your phone and you have told them about deleted messages, then dont believe in 100% that they will restore them and give them to you in any stage of investigation and after charges(if they charge you)

In my sytuation, I have told them about my messages and messages from my fa. All the time they were saying that there is nothing on my phone. After they charged me, they still insisted that I didnt exchange messages with my fa. During the second they of my trial, my barrister showed me paper with messages we were texting to each other. I dont know how and where my barister get those restored messages.

CCTV

With cctv similar story. I have told the police that I was with my fa on the petrol station. Few hours later after alleged rape I was in her car, with her driving. Police have taken the cctv and thats it.
                    Gerry was asking cps for copy and what?
                    We dont have the cctv yet, the cctv is broken, we have but we have to make a copy. Excuses till the trial. I dont remember when, but i think on the first day of my trial, they gave me 10 cd's, 10 same copies from they before and they have told me that there is nothingwhat will support my statement. They gave us cd's from they before than they suppose to give us. When we ask them where is the crucial recording from the next day, they repliaed that they lost it!!

If you get charged, then you do need solicitor

Sorry for pesimistic scenario, but I wanna show you how the thinks are working.

Hope you will never get charged

Comment

txt messages go through a network, so they could be unavalible on a device, but if network keeps a cache or whatever, then you can get em there

Comment

i have seen a solicitor.... he will take my case... i have spoken to my network provider and they said only the police can get the contents of the text msgs... but after reading other accounts on here they dont seem to want to find the truth only get a conviction... its wrong! the truth is what they should be looking for...

Comment

Everyone on here has had different experiences BM - it doesn't mean yours will be the same so don't dwell on the bad just concentrate on fighting your corner.
                          It's good you've got some legal advice - did you get a Solicitor off of the link on here?

It is very much a waiting game, some people have been NFA in a very short time other cases have taken longer..but there have been lot's of dancing bananas in the time I've been here.

Comment

Sorry, only just seen this. Up until the beginning of last week I had been helping with a trial (got chucked out on the 2nd day due to Facebook evidence I had obtained).

Your defence sol should get the mobile phone analysed by an appropriately qualified forensic expert, if you are charged.
                            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                            X