Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desperate wife of falsely accused

Hi all,
    I have been following your blog for a while and finally plucked up the courage to write. It has been a lifeline in a very dark place to see that we are not alone in this. I can do with all the help and advice you guys have to offer.
    Here is my story... My husband had an affair with a woman for nearly 18months, when he finally confessed to me and begged my forgiveness. He broke it off with this woman, and that is when our trouble started. She vandalised his property, harrassed us both, send him threatening text messages and would at times get drunk and shout abuse at him and his colleages outside his place of work. He finally had enough and filed a complaint with the police. She still did not stop and he had her arrested a few times for breaking her bail conditions.
    A few weeks after all this, she retaliated and accused him of rape. She claimed he raped her once while they were dating.He was taken to the police station, his statement taken and he stayed all day at the police station until they released him on police bail. He now has to go to court soon, I think for the PF to decide wether this case will go to trail. He is a wreck. All the syptoms most of the people on this forum describe...depressed, sleepless, anxious, etc. This woman is a pshycopath and will stop at nothing to ruin his life! She see being arrested as a big joke and has nothing to lose, for she is living on benefits, in council housing, legal aid at her fingertips and now can claim MORE money for Rape benefits!
    She spread nasty rumours about him in this small village, and his employer has received anonymous letters asking him how he can employ a rapist. We are convinced she is behind it all.
    My husband and I both have to attend a couple of courtcases against her for the harrasment and stalking complaints, yet even after all of that, they still take her rape complaint seriously! Can they not see this is a scorned women retaliating? We both work, but can not afford to fork out thousands of pounds to pay for solicitors in this bogus claim.The stress is unbearable and at this moment I see no good to come from this. We have never been exposed to anything like this in our life!
    A couple of sympathetic ladies have started a website to try and create awareness of this problem, and we all believe the governments compensation scheme is partly to blame for these bogus claims as well as the low figures of cases against these false accusers that are pursued. They plan to make as many waves as they can with our local politicians in addressing the problem and it would be a great help if you could perhaps like the page and maybe put your comments on it regarding your own situations. Maybe with websites like daftmoo, voiceformen etc someone will sit up and take notice.

The facebook page is called “Unfair Policies"
    I am for one glad not to be a man for I only now realise how easy it is for an unscrupulous woman to ruin someone elses life. I wish I could apologise on behalf of my gender to all you wronged men out there!!!
    Thank you for reading this.

Hi,

Sorry you are both in this terrible situation. It just seems so apparent that there are so many FA's. The heart ache it causes is indescribable. From every angle - it feels so bad. We are in the hands of others and the feelings of being powerless is awful.

It's good that you have taken the step to join us. You will receive some sound advice and support. Unfortunately, there are many people on here who have got experience and other who are currently in training!!

We seem to all have the same feelings & emotions - some days worse than others but please try to take some amount of comfort in that we are here for you and each other.

Her account seems to be so full of holes & it seems clear that it is a total fabrication based upon vengence.

I wish I could apologise on behalf of my gender to all you wronged men out there!!!

I couldn't agree with you more - it is disgraceful that there are people in our society who can be so low as to cause such torment.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for your message, it is good to read everyone's stories and it does help, I just wish it was all over, everyday we wait for her to come up with something new as she is vindictive and is out to get my husband, but the support is great. Thank you.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum - just a quick hello for now - will reply more fully later - keep strong keep posting and we'll help all we can.....
        PS - I'm a woman FA'ed by a female ex-pupil!!!!!
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi hate injustice

The more outlandish your FA's claims are, the more she will discredit herself, plus there is the well documented criminal acts she has committed against you and your husband to date so there is clear motive for why she would make an FA.

I know it is impossible not to worry, but the police have to investigate every allegation of rape especially in the current climate even though common sense would seem to show what this woman only made this claim in retaliation for you reporting the criminal damage and harrassment. I thought that when my husband had spoken to the police and explained the motivation for our FA it would be fairly quickly sorted out, but that is not the case as they have to follow procedures.

Just in case this does go further it is worth collating any evidence you have and keeping it safe for your solicitor if the need arises.

You don't mention how long ago the fa was made, but if it's any comfort it does get a bit easier after the first month. Having said that I would imagine that you were at a bit of a low ebb after all the harrassment which obviously makes it worse.

Take care

FS
          The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

So today the woman who FA my husband went to his boss threatening to go to the papers unless they fire him, I have the police coming out tomorrow to see us, but just don't know what to do anymore.
            Just been such a long tiring day today and so tired of wondering what she is thinking up next.

Comment

unless your hub works with vulnerable adults/children/care industry etc they cannot fire him just because of a rape allegation. There are very strict employment laws governing termination of employment and unless rape allegation is in your hub's company's redundancy/termination of employment policy, they cannot use the allegation as a reason to end his contract.

When you talk to the police do remember they are not your friends and they have rape conviction targets to meet so be a little chary of what you tell them with regard to anything that could be used to help hub's defence - they will take that back to her and she will change her story to fit. It may be wise to have a sol present if you can. If not, ask if you can record the interview.

This whole situation is more emotionally traumatic than anyone can ever believe unless they 've been through it themselves. Do seek help and support both for your hub and for yourself....
              keep strong, keep posting and we'll help all we can......
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thank you

Thank you very much for all the support and advice, I am really glad I found this sight.

Comment

Working...
                X