His own daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His own daughter

My partner and I have been together for over 4yrs. During our first 2yrs we fought children services to get custody of his daughter who had been removed from her mothers home due to sexual allegations his daughter had made against her step father. Now, she is making the same allegations against her own father and we have both been charged with child endangerment and neglect.

I was charged with complicity to rape which was dropped at court but later picked back up as yet another child endangerment charge against me. Meanwhile, my boyfriend is sitting in jail, his bond is way more than mine was, and he has been there for a month and a half now, facing 5 counts of rape on his daughter. She is currently 13 and is saying that this has been happening almost since the time we got custody, which puts her at the age of 12 or under and Ohio law, 12 or under is a mandatory life sentence, thats just for one charge.

Upon doing our own investigation, we found out that she has claimed 5 men in a 4yr period, has raped or molested her. My boyfriend has 4 other children with his ex wife, 3 of which are girls who he had seen and had weekend visitations with all the time. I, myself, have 4 children who lived with me until children services ripped them from my home, 2 of which are the same age as my boyfriends daughter. None of the other girls have ever been touch by him, or anyone else for that matter. The police nor children services care about any of that. They think that he spent his hard earned money and 2yrs of his life just so he could mess with his own child.

We did obtain attorneys right off the bat, who informed us NOT TO TALK TO THE POLICE OR CHILDREN SERVICES!! They also informed us not to talk to each other about it as there is always that fear that i may turn on him and since we have no children together, nor are we married, the attorneys just want whats best for our individual interests. My attorney has also asked me to just stop all communications with my boyfriend and for me to leave him.

Now, i know that children services will not willingly give me back my kids if they know we are still together but i also cant leave him in jail with no one and nothing. Especially knowing he is innocent. But, i will do anything to get my kids back and if that means we can no longer be together, i will sacrifice that but I WILL NOT TURN MY BACK ON HIM nor will i let him sit in jail over a crime he didnt commit.

I dont know if i should say this here or not, but the more thats told, the better you can understand. His daughter, the one making the accusations, is a product of inbred. Her gpa and gma are 1st cousins and she has mental and physical handicaps because of this. If course, children services produced their own physiatrist to perform an evaluation on his daughter, but from everything i have read, they CAN NOT be trusted.

My boyfriends attorney is going to put in a motion to have his own evaluation and exams done but my fear is, they are giving her counseling for being a rape victim as well as coercing her into what to say, when really, they need to be getting this lil girl the help she really needs. They are teaching her that this is ok to do to ppl, to ruin their lives and send them to prison, they are teaching her that its ok to lie, and they have the nerve to say that we abuse her.

I know there is alot that im probably forgetting and as i remember, i will post. Its a bit of a relief to see so many ppl coming together over a horrible, life changing, tradagy. I have read a few posts on here befor residing to post myself. And I want to say "Thank You" to Phil and Jo for starting this forum. I know now, i am not alone in this. I have had friends turn their back on me because i do not believe this child. I was always taught, noone could make something like this up. And when someone comes to you with an accusation like this, to believe them. So, sometimes i feel bad not believing her but, i know this did not happen.
    Last edited by RFLH; 21 August 2013, 07:09 AM. Reason: para'd to make easier reading.
    FOLLOW YOUR HEART, IT WILL LEAD YOU DOWN THE PATH OF LIFE AND YOUR DESTINY WILL FIND YOU!

Hi and welcome, sorry you find yourself in this nightmare situation, I wish I could offer you legal advice but I have no knowledge of the US justice system, in fact I am struggling to understand the British one, I admire your stance in standing by your boyfriend, and its so sad to know the child protection services in the US are as pathetic ae our own in the Uk, being separated from your children is an awful truly harrowing thing, but to also be told you also endangered your children is a living nightmare, and yes its sad people including family sometimes turn their backs when they are needed the most, I will say a prayer for you all but will be especially hoping that God gives you strength for your journey ahead.

Sparks,

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this awful nightmare but welcome anyway.

It's way beyond my experience other than to say that unfortunately children do not always tell the truth even though the first instinct is to believe them.
      I'll join Sparks in praying for you to find the strength you need to support your man and re-unite your family.
      It sounds like your Attorney is on the ball and experienced in this area.
      Although we don't have experience in the US please come on here for support

Comment

Thank u for ur kindness and support, sparks and justice, much appreciated!! I have done alot of online research since June and found out that up to 85% of men in prison for such allegations are actually innocent. That just horrifies me!! How can it be so easy for the justice system to send ppl away so easily? Im not sure how it is where u are from but here, all they need is a child's statement, no evidence or nothing.. This is sooo wrong!! I pray so hard that this lil girl will just come out and confess she lied, though I know that will not happen as she has some mental issues that make her unaware of what consequences really are.
        Don't get me wrong, I dont blame her (in a sense) as in her head, she truely does not comprehend what she is doing but it makes me soooooooooo angry that she would say these things. My boyfriend has already said, that when he is cleared (another thing we pray so hard for) that he does not want her back in the home. He does not want this to happen to anyone else either, which is actually extremely likely that she will do this again.
        The first person she accused was her step father, i think i mentioned that earlier, the second person was a boy in the foster care system, the third is her uncle, forth her gpa and now her own father. Previously, noone else had been charges from her accusations, her father is the first, but now the police are looking into charging her uncle as well.
        I have read quite a bit on here about others having the feeling of suicide and my boyfriend has them as well. He is completely devastated that this is happening, and he is scared of what its going to do to him in the future as well. I dont know, this is all just way to crazy
        FOLLOW YOUR HEART, IT WILL LEAD YOU DOWN THE PATH OF LIFE AND YOUR DESTINY WILL FIND YOU!

Comment

Oh BG I do feel for you

If you think your partner is a serious suicide risk please make sure the authorities know. Hopefully your legal team can make a lot of the fact that she has made so many accusations.
          If I was your partner I wouldn't have her back home either because the risk is too high, you have other children to protect.
          I really hope things improve soon for you all

Comment

having a bad day....

What is wrong with our judicial system where they can charge ppl just for fun, where they can take and flip a persons life upside down, t where they can play with one persons life just to try and prosecute an innocent person all cuz they dont have any evidence... I wish, just for one day, they could go threw everything they have put ppl threw, they can endure the heartache and pain, the misery and worry, the stress and depression...

Comment

So, I got some exciting news yesterday.. I found out that his daughter admitted she lied bout being raped. But apparently this does not matter to the police. They still are still trying to push for a conviction... Im not sure how thats going to happen though, as now they have no witness to put on the stand and we can now use her for the defense

Comment

Hi I have been reading your traumatic experience and I'm also a partner of someone who has been falsely accused. I feel awful at the thought of you having your children ripped away from you and I pray that you will be reunited as soon as possible. I hope that no charges are brought against you but I just wanted to say that I think your partner would have a good defence.
                Not just the fact that she has admitted to lying to the police but also that she has also accused three others of doing similar things to her. It is possible that on her first allegation that she just told a lie and then she liked the attention she received from doing so and in so is repeating this on every close male person that comes in long contact with her. Its important that your partner fights for his innocence because if he don't. I don't think this girl will stop there and she will keep accusing and ruining the lives of others.

Please stay strong for yourself, your kids and your partner and I hope you and your partner win this fight and get your kids back.

Comment

Thank u babygal. I must say, love ur screen name!
                  I have been charged, not with rape but 5 counts of complicity to rape and 2 counts of complicity to gross sexual imposition. Pretty much the police is trying to say that I knew this was going on in my home yet I did nothing to stop it. Also, her dad makes the FIFTH person in 4 yrs, just wanted to make that clear... Still no word on my kids though I go to court for them, again, on the 9th for them.
                  I am trying my hardest to stay strong for both my children and my man but there are alot of times I feel so helpless. With so much alone time, I have plenty of time to run so many different scenarios threw my head, and most of them are not good. Seems like our police and court process is so much faster than it is there in the U.K and in a way, I am grateful for that cuz he should be cleared of the charges by February. Thats less than 1yr from the start of all this (it started June 7th) I just hope and pray, everyday, that these ppl will see how wrong they are. Also, every attorney I have spoke with has told me that once all the criminal charges are over, we have a GREAT civil case against the police as well as children services. Im guessing the laws on that are different here on that as well. You better believe I will file suit against them, it will take their badges so they will never be able to do this to another family again!! The police and children services were suppose to do a full investigation befor filing charges and they didnt!

Comment

I forgot to mention, I have also been charged with 3 counts of misdemeanor child endangerment and 2 counts of felony child endangerment...

Comment

Working...
                    X