Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update for you

Hi everybody

I haven't been on here for a while since my hubby got NFA because of work and because of the time I have spending gathering evidence against the FA. We know who it was and are absolutely outraged. Without being able to say too much, we have discovered that this person has not only been claiming they have a certain occupation, which they do not, and claiming such being an offence on its own, this person has also made threats against my hubby on the Internet, which I have copies of.

So as far as I see it, this person already has three offences to answer to and will have to as we intend reporting everything to the appropriate authorities.

The situation we went through was hell, and the repurcussions (lost my family) still hurt but we now have the strength to see this through to the bitter end.

To everybody out there, we know what it is like to be in this horrid situation. I will try to help you through as best as I can, at least with words of comfort if nothing else!

Take care!

congratulations on nfa

Originally posted by Don'tbelieveit! View Post
    Hi everybody

I haven't been on here for a while since my hubby got NFA because of work and because of the time I have spending gathering evidence against the FA. We know who it was and are absolutely outraged. Without being able to say too much, we have discovered that this person has not only been claiming they have a certain occupation, which they do not, and claiming such being an offence on its own, this person has also made threats against my hubby on the Internet, which I have copies of.

So as far as I see it, this person already has three offences to answer to and will have to as we intend reporting everything to the appropriate authorities.

The situation we went through was hell, and the repurcussions (lost my family) still hurt but we now have the strength to see this through to the bitter end.

To everybody out there, we know what it is like to be in this horrid situation. I will try to help you through as best as I can, at least with words of comfort if nothing else!

Take care!

Wishing you future happiness .

Time heals , and maybe bridges can be rebuilt. For us we have chosen to let sleeping dogs lay and bear the scars. Our love within the immediate family gives us the strength and being free is wonderfull. Good luck to you both , god bless b.m.h

Comment

Thank you bmh

But in our case, we have to do this otherwise no chance of getting family back. The only close family we have at present is the two of us....

Comment

hi DBI - it must be a bit of relief for you to find this out......I wish you every success in bringing this to a closure and hope it doesn't drag on and on for you and I most sincerely hope that your families begin to come to believe of your innocence and heal the scars that you are all feeling....... MH
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thank you myhome... How are you coping?

Comment

Originally posted by Don'tbelieveit! View Post
            Thank you myhome... How are you coping?
            Hi DBI - not too bad at the mo thanks....long may it continue!!!
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
            X