My Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Son

In january of this year my son was the victim of a false rape allegation. It took the police 30 minutes to realise this and all charges were dropped the girl was not prosecuted . However as my son said MUD STICKS and he was being so harrassed he is no longer with us he died in horrific circumstances on january 10th of this year.

Hello billyboy 60. Welcome.

I'm so dreadfully sorry to hear this. It brings home just how wretched the system is and how much suffering it imposes on people. I feel the media and the government are partly responsible for stirring up public opinion and incouraging a lynch-mob atmosphere.

Sadly, he's not the only one, there was someone's son on this site who took his own life following a false accusation and another in the West country last year (and probably others). It was my worst fear when I was supporting my own son through this and I'm sure that everyone on here realises just how close they or their loved one is to not sticking it out till the end.

I hope we can be of support to you, though I know that only time will heal the bitterness and sadness you and his mother must be feeling.

Take care.

Comment

welcome to the forum, but so sorry that it is under such tragic circumstances.

It must be still so very raw and I can't imagine the emotions that you are going through.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your son - words cannot really say enough.

I am praying you will find some peace in the future x

Comment

welcome to the forum and I am so saddened to read about your loss - I can't begin to imagine the awful turmoil of emotions you are going through.....we'll help you all we can....
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

I would like to express my sincere condolences Billy boy.

If there is anything we can do to support you, do not hesitate.

Take care.
            Last edited by RFLH; 27 July 2013, 08:26 AM.
            Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

That is absolutely awful for you and your family. This is really what it can do to people - Words cannot really help you in all this & you must be suffering from so many emotions from despair to total and utter anger towards to FA. There does not seem to be any recognition for this sad sad situation. I wish you some release from this and dearly hope that as the days go by, things will somehow improve for you. Obviously you will never ever get over this. No-one ever really does when we loose a close member in the family but I do wish the grief soon starts to lessen.

Comment

Working...
              X