Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to go :(

Hi Folks,
    I have not posted much over the past month or so, I have be doing some thinking tbh.
    I have decided that although I will look in now and again I will no longer be active here.
    My Hubbies case was no crime'd in Feb and I feel its time to move on.
    Our daughter is now free of the control freak and back on the edges of the family so its time to repair the horror together.
    This is going to take a lot of time and talking, tears and heartache too ! but we have to try.

I thank everyone for the tremendous support, we would have been in a far darker place with out you all.
    To everyone fighting the hell of an FA.....fight with all you have, there is an end to it and yours will come eventually.

MyHome...You are one special lady, I am not leaving you behind, you have my number and I am at the end of the phone...always xx

Good Luck All of You xx Lonley Place

Together We Can Beat This Hell

Sorry to see you go, you have given great advice in all the threads I have read.

Good luck to you and your family!

You deserve it!!!

IG

Comment

Lonely Place... I completely sympathise with your position. There is a time where we all have to think of ourselves and our families. I'm so pleased your daughter is out of the grips of the guy who seemed to be controlling her, and hopefully your relashionship with her can be renewed, even if it'll never be the same. I hope time will heal many things for you.

You've been a really great asset on here - I'm sure many would agree.

Wishing you and your family the best of luck for the future.

Comment

Best wishes

Sorry to lose such a giving member, But it is for a greater cause!

Thank you for your posts support and kindness

All the best to you and your family in the repair and healing

Comment

Lonely Place.

I would like to thank you for the help and support you gave to the members.

I do understand your decision and wish you and your family all the best for the future.

and
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

LP - I completely understand you, you and yours come first. I hope everything works out for you sooner rather than later and thank you for your posts. Take care.

For me this place is like the Hotel California
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

LP, a big loss to this forum, you have offered a lot of people a lot of support, but I think you are right to focus on yourself and your family and close the door on what has been a traumatic part of your life. I completely understand why you have made this decision, I have been trying not to log in too, my mental health took a massive nosedive and I was not coping and while we are in this limbo land I need to try and maintain some normality and while I have found this sight massively supportive and has provided me with knowledge and advice i wasn't getting anywhere else it has, at times taken over my mind a little.

Thanks for all the support you have shown myself and others.

Take care of you and yours.

CGU xxx

Comment

Hi lonley place

I fully understand your decision. THere are many stages in life where we have to move on and you have come to one of those.

I have always appreciated your feedback, thoughts, help and support and I am sure that many others are in the same fortunate position. Your input here has been so assuring and caring and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I sincerely wish you all the best for the future, that wounds heal, that all works out as best it can and that you and your family can rebuild your lives!

Take care!
                Last edited by Don'tbelieveit!; 25 July 2013, 07:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Aaaaawwwww - so sorry to see you go but sooooo pleased that your family is gradually coming together again - family is so important and must come first You've been a fantastic support for everyone on here and we'll all miss your words of wisdom and advice....
                  Thank you for your lovely kind words about me -
                  I'll be in touch of course
                  Take care of you and yours and make sure they take care of you too....

Much love ....MH
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

You will be sadly missed but you and your family must come first.

Very best wishes for the future
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Bless you LP

Wishing you every happiness in the future xx

Comment

Working...
                      X