advice for mums daughter please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice for mums daughter please.

Can't find a relevant forum? I may even be in the wrong site but I'm incensed so looking for advice anywhere.

Basically, my 11 year old daughter has been accused of sexually assaulting a (stranger) boy of approx 14 or 15 years of age at their school.
    It's ridiculous!!! but I was called into her school today because she had been bullied and was in tears. A boy and his friend had hit her apparently. No big deal so far, it's happened before. she's very small for her age and gets picked on quite a lot.
    The teacher told me my daughter had gone to 'the safe room' to report bullying. But ended up being accused of pinching the boys bottom, and that had provoked the attack on her.
    Ok, I'm her mum. But I do not believe it for a minute! It's absolutely impossible. she's a very small timid kid with a history of heart problems. She's a swot, in the top groups in all subjects. Why on earth would she invite trouble by touching a large boy inappropriately?
    There has been no complaint made by the boy. The incident was not witnessed by any teachers. the only evidence of this 'sexual assault' is from an unnamed girl who supposedly saw it.
    Now, I realise this may not seem a big deal. But to me it is. I've checked the schools policies and they have an 'equality for all' policy on all disciplinary matters. So I'd like to know how they would have handled the matter if a teacher had touched my daughter for example??
    Right now I'm livid. I've demanded an appointment with the head on Monday. There is nothing funny about this kind of accusation, no matter who made it, and against whoever. I'd appreciate any advice please.

Hi
    The appropriate place for advice is here http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/f...ccused-of-rape
    I am trying to think of how to word this.......Kids in school are horrid to each other, the older boys have been reported for bullying your daughter, they have given a reason which points the blame towards your girl and away from themselves, they have another girl who say she witnessed this t back them up. All hearsay of which you have been informed.
    Meet the head on monday as arranged, before then calm down and don't panic.
    See what is said and and it take from there.
    Please post your problem on the main forum
    Where I am sure other members will be along to offer their support. LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Originally posted by lonley place View Post
      Hi
      The appropriate place for advice is here http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/f...ccused-of-rape
      I am trying to think of how to word this.......Kids in school are horrid to each other, the older boys have been reported for bullying your daughter, they have given a reason which points the blame towards your girl and away from themselves, they have another girl who say she witnessed this t back them up. All hearsay of which you have been informed.
      Meet the head on monday as arranged, before then calm down and don't panic.
      See what is said and and it take from there.
      Please post your problem on the main forum
      Where I am sure other members will be along to offer their support. LP
      Hi, thanx for getting back to me. But, I still don't understand where I should post this? Are you saying it should go on "Help-and-Advice-Falsely-accused-of-rape" ?

Comment

Hi wotever and welcome to the forum.

I've moved your thread to where it'll get more response.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thanks for moving RFLH.
          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
            Hi wotever and welcome to the forum.

I've moved your thread to where it'll get more response.
            Thank you.
            After reading some of the other posts on here I realise my problem is not as serious as others. But I'd still appreciate some advice.
            If nothing else, I'd like to stop people throwing around very damaging accusations without proof or evidence!

Comment

Working...
            X