No announcement yet.

Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY HHHHAAAAYYYYYY - what absolutely brilliant news - so very very pleased for you - what a relief all round - now you can start rebuilding your lives together again - here they are
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thank you myhome! Hicks )))))

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS

Comment

We need lots more like this. fantastic news. You have been a great support to many of us new folk. Hope you keep in touch.

Comment

Thanks sparks and wilts! And I will stay in touch and try to help others!

Comment

Ohhhhh, only just saw this wonderful update

Brace yourself then

Comment

Sorry DBI

I was a bit tight with the 'nanas

Sweet dreams tonight!

Comment

Thanks ITJ!

Comment

fantastic news!!!!

Comment

Thank you marynarz!

Comment

I have been following your threads and there are some great words of support. And you have managed to get to the other end. Some of your words totally echo my feelings/emotions. and although I don't feel strong at all - I still get thru another day as there is not really an alternative option. Brilliant news for you. Great news. Crying for you and for myself. Let's hope for good news for all of us innocent people on here. The 'limbo' is torturing.

Comment

Originally posted by can it get worse View Post
                          I have been following your threads and there are some great words of support. And you have managed to get to the other end. Some of your words totally echo my feelings/emotions. and although I don't feel strong at all - I still get thru another day as there is not really an alternative option. Brilliant news for you. Great news. Crying for you and for myself. Let's hope for good news for all of us innocent people on here. The 'limbo' is torturing.
                          Hi, I know the limbo is torturing. If you ever imagined what hell could be like, it's even worse than that, but you will survive this. You will get to the other side like me. I have lost my parents, my family and many good friends because I believed/believe in my husband's innocence. It turns out that not the alleged victim made these outrageous allegations but a very bitter woman with a huge chip on her shoulder. But she will have her price to pay, in some way or another.

Take care and as soon as you have become a full member, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Don'tbelieveit! View Post
                            Hi, I know the limbo is torturing. If you ever imagined what hell could be like, it's even worse than that, but you will survive this. You will get to the other side like me. I have lost my parents, my family and many good friends because I believed/believe in my husband's innocence. It turns out that not the alleged victim made these outrageous allegations but a very bitter woman with a huge chip on her shoulder. But she will have her price to pay, in some way or another.

Take care and as soon as you have become a full member, feel free to PM me.
                            It is just so unbelievable how warped people can be. Do they not realise what their actions have on other people's lives. Or as I have wondered in our case - maybe this is exactly what she wants. We have lived our lives untouched by this sort of hell and it hurts so much.

I would love to PM you as I am currently being very careful what I write.

Wishing you a wonderful day of 'freedom'. I feel for you so much & what you have been thru.

Comment

Am not sure how long it takes to become a full member and then PM but I think it is about a week. Not sure tho.
                              Yes, do be careful what u write and everything can be read by the general (and specific) public. I am also still careful but one day soon, I will be telling the whole story lock, stock and barrel (names changed of course), but I still have a wee job to do first....

Comment

Sorry I am so late in posting, I have had a pretty rough couple of weeks, hit a real low. Took the kids on holiday for a week and that has helped along with seeing your fab news, am sooooo pleased for you and your partner!! Now you can get your lives back!!

CGU xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X