need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

hi i really need help iv bin on bail now for 16 weeks and herd nothink off the police or my sol i have messages saying iv not done this but the girl wont tell the truth how do i go about geting the right ansewers to my problem as i am very down and out right now and depressed with it i just wont my life back plz help me hi im after some help really iv bin on bail now for 16 weeks and still have not herd anythink off the police im in really bad way as the girl that has put this to the police messaged me saying that she nos iv not done it but she can not stop it now so how and wot do i do plz get back to me asap as im sceard im going to go to jail for this wen i have not done it iv even printed the messages off so if it gos to court i can show them to wot shall i do my life is a mess iv had to move away from my mums as this girl has just moved back in with her mum to stop me seeing my pregnent gf and my fam she has her own home and is only doing this to destory my life like she sed she would now she has wot help do i need to get
    Last edited by RFLH; 3 July 2013, 01:25 PM. Reason: other thread merged.

I've moved your post to a thread of your own, so that you can get replies that are specific to your situation.

Welcome to the forum and I hope that is a user name and not your own - we know that this board is read by the police.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

yes it is user name mate and how do it beat this tho

Comment

have you told your sol about the text?, keep that text message very safe, may well be the thing that ends the case dead.
        But for now keep your chin up, we've all been there, it is sh*t but does end. Good luck.

Someone will be along soon with very good advice.
        Still here

Comment

thanks all for help iv now found out you can have a lie detector test in this country and im going to do one to prove i never did it

Comment

ill drop the link on here so you can read it for your salfs ok ....http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/933...-used-in-court

Comment

Michael.

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry but the webpage from your link was published April the 5th 2009 and this scheme was for convicted sex offenders.

Unfortunately lies detectors are still not used to prove innocence in Court.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

iv bin doing a protest on it iv rote to david camron for help and im doing a web page at the moment on this link to help get it in the country as usa are useing it like that just need a little help so right to daved camron and ask him i need alot of people to do this to get it in

Comment

Welcome to this forum, sorry you are here though.

As advised, keep everything safe and only share with your solicitor. Try to stay calm and use the time to think and think and think.

This needn't destroy your life but it feels like it at the moment. She sounds very jealous and vindictive. Stay strong for your g/f and that little baby.

I don't think the powers-that-be would never sanction a lie detector test - think of all the people it would catch out, MPs, Police, Fat Cat bosses, famous tax evaders and so on.

Comment

even if thay dnt i have got to try as it is rong and it needs to be put in place as it will clean out the country i would love the help in doing so. so if anyone wonts to help in this plz let me no ill be gratefull

Comment

Working...
                    X