Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Sooo... Its just over 1 week till my bail date and I am feeling really nervous.... I just don't want to go back there..

I thought I would be proactive and speak to the OIC and find out if there is any update... unfortunately they are not back until tomorrow.. however I asked the person I spoke to and she couldn't see anything on the file yet to see what my outcome is going to be.. one thing she did say that the oic is waiting on forensics.

Forensics!?! It was 15 years ago, what forensics could it be??? They haven't taken my computer at home, only thing they had was my phone from the interview (for a few hours).. Maybe its checking my DNA on the master database to see if I flag up anywhere (Which I no it wont) ?? Its made me really paranoid though...!

Anyway, I have been promised the OIC will call me tomorrow.. wait and see hay..

11 weeks now..no charge...

Will update you guys tomorrow if I hear anything

"waiting on forensics" - plod speak for can't be bothered to check probably.

Try to stay calm, you haven't been charged so that's a positive so far. It's an awful situation to be in and my heart goes out to you but don't punish yourself by getting panicky. I'm polishing my bananas for you and putting their dancing shoes on, in readiness.

Comment

Thanks for your positive words!

I'm hoping for good news everyday... Lets hope I get some tomorrow!!

Comment

No phone call!

I called twice yesterday to ask to speak to the OIC... I was told I would get a phone call back.... I shouldn't be surprised that I didn't get one...

I tried calling them three times this morning already.. no answer..

1 Week today I have to answer bail, I just want to know if I need to get a solicitor to come in with me or will it be a simple rebail...... do they not know that I have to organise things with a solicitor to make sure there around if needs be!!

So annoying...if I haven't of called I would of heard nothing from them for the past 12 weeks....

Im so god damn angry.. waiting in limbo is definitely a punishment..

I mean Im being investigated on a crime when I was 15/16 years old.... I hope if other 15/16 years old going through this situation are treated better...

Rant over... I feel better now..

Comment

Innocentguy.

I do hope you are feeling better and I understand your frustration but for your own benefit please stop calling the police.
          They won't appreciate it and will feel you are harassing them.

You need to keep calm.

Some members had to wait a lot more than 12 weeks.

Try to contact an experienced solicitor who can ring the police the day (or a couple of days) before you have to go to the station.

Keep his number on a piece of paper in case you have to go on your own.
          Avoid going with your phone.

In case you get charged you are entitled to have a solicitor present and a phone call.

Stay confident and take care.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
            Innocentguy.

I do hope you are feeling better and I understand your frustration but for your own benefit please stop calling the police.
            They won't appreciate it and will feel you are harassing them.

You need to keep calm.

Some members had to wait a lot more than 12 weeks.

Try to contact an experienced solicitor who can ring the police the day (or a couple of days) before you have to go to the station.

Keep his number on a piece of paper in case you have to go on your own.
            Avoid going with your phone.

In case you get charged you are entitled to have a solicitor present and a phone call.

Stay confident and take care.
            Thanks for the advice, I wont call them anymore.

With regards to the phone, I had it with me when I was interviewed.

What would they do with it?

Comment

Regarding the phone they could keep it and send it to the forensics to try to find some evidence.

I am not writing that they will but I read in the past that some members had theirs confiscated
              even though they already have been previously visited and interviewed by the police.

Better be safe than sorry.

Keep faith.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Working...
              X