Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another update

Hiya,

Thanks for your replies. Firstly I have now left my job...I have another job interview tomorrow. I just want to keep my options incase my EDBS goes against me because of the allegation, although I would like to be a support workers job.

Anyway I have phoned my daughters SW today and I now have a date for the Children's panel hearing next month. Although with the restrictions placed on me I will not be allowed in the same room has her however, if the restrictions are lifted the SW said that she would set up something so I can see my daughter before I headed home. I got a bit more info about X. Basically she is happy for me to have contact however as long as it supervised. What X does not know me and my daughters SW has already discussed and have both agreed that this would only be for a few meet's to make sure everything went smoothly. after that it would be unsupervised which I know X will not be happy about. The SW has said new information has come to light which has helped her decision about my contact with my daughter. Again she has said in the long term she wants my daughter living with me X is not happy and said she would block this and the SW has told X that it is not possible for my daughter to be placed in her care again. X was shouting at her then. The SW was with another SW at X's house so all this was witnessed and is going in the report. X told them to leave her house SW was not impressed by X'S reaction. This was on Monday just gone as well so I know it will be in the SW report. Also Franticwithworry the SW said this was PAS and what X has done to my daughter is CHILD ABUSE on one lever or another. So at least this has recognised now.

So if you are reading this, my thread, then I hope if your are in the position I have been in then I really hope this gives you hope and determination. As a father and parent I never gave up and never will until my daughter is back home or I have full access including overnight stays. I always no matter accusation was thrown at kept my foot in the door no matter how much pain and emotional upset I faced for I knew in the end maybe in days, weeks, months or even years I would one day have my relationship with my daughter. By the way I have an older daughter whom I have a fantastic relationship with and on older stepson.

I am not saying that everyday is easy because its not. I still find it hard to get out of bed, to go to a ****ty job. I still get very depressed I still get nervous around new females and my instinct is nope don't talk them they might make an allegation however its getting better a lot better. Yes I still think about the day of my arrest and the humiliation of being processed like pig to slaughter. Its still hard to talk about with my family and tend not to. Its still like a dirty secret that I don't want out. I KNOW IM INNCOCENT but still feel with the NFA the police did not believe me. However I am alive I did not kill myself although at times I was nearly there. I have a future and its getting better. So once again please mail me or ask me anything and if I can be of help I will be.

I just hope my story so far has shown the ups and downs of what you may be going through and to let you know there is light in the darkness although faint at first and as the tyrant of time of marches on so the light burns ever brighter.

Ghost Biscuit....

Comment

• Thanks GhostBiscuit
      Your story will help so many others.
      All the very best with your future plans!
      Keep us posted
      YoH
      Last edited by YearsOfHell; 30 July 2016, 08:29 AM. Reason: Forgot how to spell!

Comment

Working...
      X