Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who IS the FA?

Hi everybody

I was wondering how many of you actually had to face such ridiculous allegations that were NOT made by the alleged vistim but by a completely different person?

I had a great day doing the gardening today, managing to keep my mind off things, but now comes the evening and once again, I am trying to put all the info I have (and have gathered over years and from various sources PRIOR to the FA) into some kind of order that makes sense. I really wish, as some have done here, I could write for everybody to see, exactly what my 'story' is about but I can't - at least not yet. But those who I have privately disclosed it to just 'don'tbelieveit! (thus my nick).
    xx

Hi DBI - no I know who my FA is - the ridiculous part of mine that it is from 23 years ago and I haven't seen or spoken to her since that time - and can be proved completely false - obviously can't tell you why on here......
    Are the accuser and the alleged victim working in co-operation with each other? if so - why? If not _ why? what has the accuser got to gain from this? xx
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Dont't even believe alleged vistim knows anything, after watching what has happened/been happening mood-wise etc in socail media. FA 1 would have one more 'case solved' as a child campaigner and FA 2 would have achieved me losing all contact to any of my family including my kisd, which she has been trying to succeed in for many years...

Comment

Working...
      X