• Show
Clear All

As Mh points out ....sorry saddened.
    I signed too btw xx LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

No Problems :-)

Hi All,

I haven't been on here for a little while, too busy defending my son with the police... not sure where I was up with you all and my story, but when my husband took my son for bail the last time, my husband questioned the DS about whether my son's witnesses had been interviewed as it was over 3 months since the allegation and they had gone in to all other parts of his life, more than once. The DS told him they had interviewed them, so my husband then called My son's witnesses and they most definitely had not, so he cornered the DS and asked him why he was lying ... And guess what, the DS had to apologise... I think he had egg on his face as I am guessing the DC was supposed to have done this? Result! another area of incompetence to bring up in our complaint.

My son was yesterday re-bailed again, no further interview, but was told his case is with the CPS now for review. If this isn't NFA'd , then I look forward to showing the process and the police up in many areas, besides proving my son's innocence.

Also, I have been doing some homework and it may be possible to take action/sue the police/chief constable, which I actually think is preferable than bothering with the false accuser... especially as there is a possibility that legal aid is available to support action taken against the police. That coupled with an IPCC complaint and a second letter being drafted by the MP who is equally disgusted, should show them we mean business and maybe they will think again before they do this to someone else.... At the moment I am watching them consistently trip themselves up.

It is great to stand up for your rights and justice. I will continue to do so whilst there is a breath in my body!!!

Also, please do not apologise. I have read the other threads and I am happy that my thread has been put to good use, with healthy debate. I am sure we all agree that we are ultimately fighting for what is right and that is justice for all.

Take care and hang in there all of you and keep fighting!!!!!!! And thank you for your kind support!!!!

XXX

Comment

good to see you back - but plod's actions are completely outrageous and totally unacceptable

Have you told your solicitor this? I'm sure you're keeping excellent notes to use against this abuse of justice..........
        Keep strong.....
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi Saddened

MH is right - sounds outrageous but not surprising.

When hub went for plea hearing and our sol listed some of our witnesses the magistrate asked if they had seen anything and when sol said no, he queried why they were being called then the penny dropped!! At least two of them were contacted by plod after the initial FA and both said they thought it was rubbish and they hadn't seen or heard anything. So plod just discounted them

Comment

Working...
          X