No announcement yet.

Advice needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not if you haven't been charged! Even plod has to draw a line somewhere, otherewise every woman who's ever had sex could be out there demanding their 16k and most of the male population would be in jail! (sadly not all police forces are this enlightened).

Doing a voluntary activity sounds like a great idea !

Comment

She sounds deranged - I don't think she has even been to the police so there can't be anything against you on record. She needs locking up!

If she had been to the police, you would know about it!

Comment

Originally posted by now what? View Post
        One question I need answering if possible is regarding her complaint to the police. Will there be any indication of the accusation on my record even if I haven't been contacted, interviewed or charged? The reason I ask if that I am considering volunteering for a local organisation to get to know people in the area I have moved to but it will involve and enhanced CRB check.
        I was questioned under caution in Nov 2012 but not arrested or contact with plod since. I had an ECRB in Dec (I work with vulnerable adults for a Mental Health Charity) and it came back COMPLETELY CLEAR - nothing on it at all.......hope this helps......
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
        X