son fell asleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no!

I'm glad to hear you and your son are doing well now.
    But it's bad to hear about the false accusation! The mother of the girl who accused your son must have a nerve to persuade another girl to accuse someone else so soon after she lost the court case!
    Unfortunately, I don't know what the best thing would be to do about it. If you're in touch with the parents, maybe encouraging them by telling them what happened in your case would help them a lot.
    And maybe if you told them about the lies the false accusers told, it would give the parents some ideas or reminders of what they could look out for or use to make a good case for themselves, since the false accusers might just be making similar mistakes again.
    Hope all goes well with their case anyway.
    My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
    And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

Working...
    X