X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't always be strong

Hi everyone

My time to rant a bit again....

Have actually been pretty stable for quite a while now, but wham, it hit me again this evening! I knew there was an article on the Internet about our case, even if admittedly anonymous. At the time I discovered it a few weeks back, I only found 3 links to it. Now I've found many more and am out of my mind! The fact that even my parents are supporting this witch hunt is beyond belief cos they should know us better! They know my hubby could not do such a horrendous thing like this and actually someone else was first considered the target of the suspicions. We know believe that person is trying to actually cover their steps by pointing the whole thing in the wrong direction, but seriously - how naive can people be and believe such utter ****? Not even the alleged victim has made a damned statement, maybe doesn't even know anything about it. And all because out there, there is a career and famosity seeking wannabe "world-saver" who manages to manipulate everybody into believeing that what she says is a given! Well not with us! I want to see heads roll after this, starting with her, the reporter, my parents and whoever else gest in my way! At least I have decent parents-in-law supporting us both, who I would willingly adopt to replace my own if I could.

This whole thing may cost us everything - money, house, some sanity or whatever, but one thing it cannot take from us - our love for each other! That remains!

Thanks for reading!

Originally posted by Don'tbelieveit! View Post
    Hi everyone

My time to rant a bit again....

Have actually been pretty stable for quite a while now, but wham, it hit me again this evening! I knew there was an article on the Internet about our case, even if admittedly anonymous. At the time I discovered it a few weeks back, I only found 3 links to it. Now I've found many more and am out of my mind! The fact that even my parents are supporting this witch hunt is beyond belief cos they should know us better! They know my hubby could not do such a horrendous thing like this and actually someone else was first considered the target of the suspicions. We know believe that person is trying to actually cover their steps by pointing the whole thing in the wrong direction, but seriously - how naive can people be and believe such utter ****? Not even the alleged victim has made a damned statement, maybe doesn't even know anything about it. And all because out there, there is a career and famosity seeking wannabe "world-saver" who manages to manipulate everybody into believeing that what she says is a given! Well not with us! I want to see heads roll after this, starting with her, the reporter, my parents and whoever else gest in my way! At least I have decent parents-in-law supporting us both, who I would willingly adopt to replace my own if I could.

This whole thing may cost us everything - money, house, some sanity or whatever, but one thing it cannot take from us - our love for each other! That remains!

Thanks for reading!
    Hey, feel free to 'rant', get it out, we are all here in a similar kind of situation, all feeling the same things at different times and can all completely understand. You have a right to rant.

These situations are so unfair and some people seem to think they have the right to be judge and jury (whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?!) and some even more nasty individuals seem to get some kind of pleasure about being in control and manipulating situations to their advantage and having everyone hanging on their every word...take comfort in the fact that you do have some positive people / influences around you and try not to let the nasty / evilness get to you. Dont let them / her beat you, then they will have truly won.

Take care xx

Comment

Hi DBI - why do you think it will cost you your house? Love the last bit I've quoted...... PM me any time.....MH
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Something else they can't take from you is THE TRUTH !!
        With you guys all the way xx LP
        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

DBI sending you

It's weird how things almost settle then everything goes haywire again suddenly.

Can'tgiveup is right but sometime we forget and it gets to us.

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
            Hi DBI - why do you think it will cost you your house? Love the last bit I've quoted...... PM me any time.....MH
            Cos of the costs involved in proving sth that isn't true!

Comment

Originally posted by lonley place View Post
              Something else they can't take from you is THE TRUTH !!
              With you guys all the way xx LP
              How damned true LP. Thanks!

Comment

Cos of the costs involved in proving sth that isn't true!
                Have you got quotes from any solicitors yet? I thought that initially too then got a couple of quotes ranged from £12000 to about £45000 depending on length of trial if it got that far.....could be worth you making some enquiries.....
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Difficulty is - we are not Uk but alleged victim is and allegations made in UK. So we would need two - one here and one in UK. That's why we are so concerned...

Originally posted by myhome View Post
                  Have you got quotes from any solicitors yet? I thought that initially too then got a couple of quotes ranged from £12000 to about £45000 depending on length of trial if it got that far.....could be worth you making some enquiries.....

Comment

Difficulty is - we are not Uk but alleged victim is and allegations made in UK. So we would need two - one here and one in UK. That's why we are so concerned...
                    Hi DBI - sorry you're feeling so rough. It's a terrible roll-a-coaster, I think the main thing is probably to have things to take your mind off it even for an hour at a time and when it gets really bad to really nurture yourselves (or go up a mountain, or a sea-shore and scream! ) .

As for getting 2 sols - are you sure about this? If the allegations have been made in the UK, then it's been investigated by UK police and if charged will go to trial in the UK under UK law .... in which case you would need a solicitor in the UK. I know your case is complicated so that may not be the case. I also live abroad, and I know that it all adds to the stress and expense.

Take care;

Comment

Hi DBI
                      Sending you hugs

I don't really know what to say about the latest rubbish the 'world saver' is spouting but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she finds another world in a galaxy far far away and goes on to save it instead.

Hopefully it will resolve soon or at least you will get a clearer picture of what's going on.

Comment

Hi DBI

Sorry to hear things are getting to you again, it happens to all of us from time to time........there are good days and there are bad days!

But one day there will only be GOOD days, but you need to keep strong until that time comes

Look after yourself.....

Comment

Thanks BD77 but that's long over... Back to 'normal' mode xxx

Comment

Thanks BD77 but that's long over... Back to 'normal' mode xxx
                            Blimey - what IS normal now?

Comment

Good question ITJ!!!!
                              Last edited by Don'tbelieveit!; 6 June 2013, 10:29 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                              X