Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falsely accused of sexual assault

Im new to this site and need help as i havent done anything wrong

i work in the nhs and i have been accused of sexually assaulting a member of staff whom is a male...

we had a relationship when i first started in the nhs but this came to an end after 3 months now all this has happend and i have been moved in the mean time while all the is dealt with...

my other problem with this is the the person investergatin it goes for brekfast with the person that is making these false allagations...

what can i do???

Hi LouiseR & welcome. Sorry you have had to find us but you are in the right place for help and support.
    You need to start your own thread so people can help you.
    If you go to the main forum http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/f...ccused-of-rape
    There is a button at the top "post new thread" click that and make a new post. LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Originally posted by LouiseR View Post
      Im new to this site and need help as i havent done anything wrong

i work in the nhs and i have been accused of sexually assaulting a member of staff whom is a male...

we had a relationship when i first started in the nhs but this came to an end after 3 months now all this has happend and i have been moved in the mean time while all the is dealt with...

my other problem with this is the the person investergatin it goes for brekfast with the person that is making these false allagations...

what can i do???
      Hi Louise

Are you in the Union? Sorry you have had to find this site. It's a great site but no-one wants to be here really

Comment

Hi Louise, I've moved your post so that you have your own thread - then all advice and comments will be for you.

Welcome to the forum.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

First thing I would do................

Find out who is in charge of the person that is investigating the allegation and point out your concerns to them. Lay out the facts simply relating to the relationship between the investigator and the accused. If they fail to act then find out who is in charge of them... etc etc...

Is this an internal investigation or are the Police involved?

Welcome to the forum! Rare thing to have a female 'accused' in this section, I am supposing that you are female from your user name if you aren't then I apologise in advance.
          Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
            Hi Louise

Are you in the Union? Sorry you have had to find this site. It's a great site but no-one wants to be here really

hi

thank you for ur reply no im not but im going to give them a ring as soon as i can and get then to help me.. im also getting in touch with HR for the nhs and see what they say

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
              First thing I would do................

Find out who is in charge of the person that is investigating the allegation and point out your concerns to them. Lay out the facts simply relating to the relationship between the investigator and the accused. If they fail to act then find out who is in charge of them... etc etc...

Is this an internal investigation or are the Police involved?

Welcome to the forum! Rare thing to have a female 'accused' in this section, I am supposing that you are female from your user name if you aren't then I apologise in advance.
              Thanks for getting back to me.. yes i am female and loads of people have said that too me that it is rare...

i will be getting in contact with the person in charge of the person investigating, its just an internal thing as far as i know but im not getting any help from the people i work with, and i have been moved which i feel is mega unfair and i need to get evdience to support me but im not allowed near where i work or to talk to anyone about it...

im gonna try my hardest not to let this beat me

thanks for all your help

Comment

Louise

Being moved is bad enough but you haven't been suspended so take heart

Comment

Hi louise - welcome to the forum and sorry you had to find us...

I too am female and FA - historical from 23 years ago unbelievably - won't say more as this is an open forum and any Tom Dick or Harriet can read what's posted.

Echoing advice - contact your union. Kick up stink big time about the investigating bod having breakfast with the accuser - how is he/she going to be impartial in any way shape or form???????????????

Keep posting here and asking questions and we'll help all we can.......MH
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
                  X