It's over!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's over!!!

Just left the police station what an absolute farce!!!

they dropped the case ten days ago apparently there is a letter somewhere and it appears we have an NFA or a NC it's not clear which but its over!!!

Had to go to two police stations to get his clothing and phone back but we are on our way home now.

im so relieved its been such a scary nightmare.

we did both comment on how flat we feel though but I'm sure a few beers to tonight to celebrate will help

i want to thank everyone for their help and support. I'm going to take a little time to get my head back on straight then I will be back

Congratulations! These are for you:

Comment

Absolutely great news
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Fantastic news......

Comment

Congratulations !! Heres your
          LP
          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Brilliant news!
            "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Thanks all
              It's such a relief
              The Investigating officer who dealt with the liar told my partner that there was NO evidence against him and that we would not be hearing from them again

None of his clothes or clothes had been forensiced so I wonder when the decision was made.

Bit frustrating we could have been told on the 2nd May but I'm focussing on it being over haven't been this happy in a while and looking forward to the curry that's on it's way 😀😀😀😀

Comment

Originally posted by How did this happen View Post
                The Investigating officer who dealt with the liar told my partner that there was NO evidence against him and that we would not be hearing from them again

None of his clothes or clothes had been forensiced so I wonder when the decision was made.
                The OIC probably came to the same decision at the onset that you did (that there was not enough time) but had to go through the motions of a thorough investigation (back-covering after the Jimmy S. affair)

The forensic checks probably weren't carried out (to save costs) for this reason.

Do remember it not the police's fault but the b*tch who made the accusation and the juggernaut of public opinion
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

WAAAYYYY HEEEEEEYYYYYYYY sooooooooooooooo pleased for you........ here they are...
                  Enjoy rebuilding the start of your new lives together MH xxxxxxxx
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi CH

I do understand that they have to go through the motions and these things have and should be done for real victims.... I just wish that innocent until proven guilty meant something for the sake of everyone on sites like this.

However for us it's over and I'm not going to be angry and bitter we have a whole life ahead of us. Five weeks ago my partner started a really good job, we couldn't really celebrate and enjoy with this hanging over us but you better believe we will now

MH
                    Thank you soooo much for everything
                    I will be in touch soon, your support has meant so much to me xx

Comment

:
                      Hurray!!!! Sleep well

Comment

So HAPPY for you!!! All best wishes for the shining future :-D x

Comment

look forward to the future and enjoy your lives

Comment

That's fantastic news!

Comment

A bit late, but

Comment

Working...
                              X