Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am falling into a black hole

Hi
    Actually had a great day doing the gardening but now am scared. I simply know who is behind the FAs made but am scared sick that I can't prove it. My hubby has done nothing and this sick person probably feels that she has covered her tracks in making these FAs. We need a PD but can't afford it and I/we need this proof. But how...??

thanks for reading

I feel exactly like you wondering how I am going to prove my son is innocent. We don't have any money either and we are waiting for confirmation that he has got legal aid. I have tried looking at the FA's facebook and the facebook of her friends but it doesn't help as all you allowed to see are photos and a few posts. We haven't even met with the solicitor yet so we don't know what evidence has been used to charge him. It is being in limbo that is soul destroying and not been able to plan for the future. Every night when my hubby and son have gone to bed I stay up and trawl through different posts on this site looking for inspiration. I am glad my son had gone to bed last night when Question Time were talking about rape because on the whole everyone is on the side of the alleged victim. If more people were aware of how many normal, decent people are falsely accused and become the real victims I wonder if their opinions would change. It makes me so angry that my son's accuser is carrying on her social life as normal as is evident from the pictures.

Comment

Hi mnh
      And in our case, the FA is not the alleged victim but somebody else and hid behind an anonymous phone call...

Comment

DBI.....Hang on in there , As our OIC said to us....The lies have a nasty habit of biting the liar on the butt !
        They truth will be revealed in the end. LP
        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

dark days are so so difficult - distraction works up to a point, but treating yourself to some "me time" is better.- bubble bath candles and wine is a good one....
          Try not to spend to much time looking for inspiration on here as though you will probably find some, you'll probably find some scary stuff too
          and also - every case is different and what may have worked for one case may not work for yours, and what didn't work for another case may work for yours - you just can't tell......
          Keep strong - though easier said than done - but try to plan in some time with your family where you go off for a day/afternoon to the woods, crazy golf, ten pin bowling etc where you will all have a great fun time together

MH
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
          X