We got NFA today :-) :-) :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got NFA today :-) :-) :-)

The investigating officer rang today and told us the case has been dropped, as there wasn't any evidence to suggest it happened :-) :-) ... were sooooo pleased and happy. I just want to say thank you so so very much for all your kind words and advice. You will never realise how much of a difference it makes ! If it wasn't for all you guys I honestly don't know how I'd have got through this! I know my man and I didn't doubt him for a second. We are starting out a fresh and the support I've received is in real! Thank god this site exists! ... I wish that that lying cow would get done , but police have said they will do nothing! I'm going to write to map to get law changed or see what they can do!... I've read so many stories were peoples lives have been chewed up and spat out by these scum! Its changed my life forever! I never thought it would happen to us! I'll be staying on here to, ray and offer advice and support but thank you again to EVERYONE and I wish you all the best and loads of NFA'S!!! X moo

Absolutely Fabulous News !!!! so very happy for you !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

CONGRATUFABULATIONS! Great news! You must be so relieved!

Here are some
      FOR YOU!!!!
      DBI

Comment

Brilliant news, well done you for keeping it together
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Fantastic News Moo1 I'm so pleased for you....

Comment

WAAAYYYY HHEEEEEYYYY - love to hit the bananas and claps - have a great time enjoying rebuilding your lives...
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Wonderful news!
              "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Brillaint!

Good luck with getting the law changed!

Comment

Brilliant news.. Congratulations

Comment

Excellent news Moo1.

Your boyfriend must be so happy and relieved.

Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Fantastic Moo! I'm so pleased for you and your man

Comment

TIDY
                        Still here

Comment

Originally posted by Moo1 View Post
                          I'm going to write to map to get law changed
                          What does this mean, a map? I want to try and get it changed as well, maybe to have a cap on reporting it to the police because mine is a historical allegation dating back 28 years. Are you going to counter it and try to get the accuser done? That's what I am planning to do. Congratulations on your NFA

Comment

Silly me I have just posted on your other thread! Good news!
                            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                            X