Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would police know outcome of case before bail date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would police know outcome of case before bail date?

Hi all, hope your all as good as can be ! Some of you know my story and a lot of you have supported me more than words can say. My partners bail date is 7th may! Can't believe how fast 2 months have gone! .. I was wondering , if the police would know if he's being re bailed, charged, nfa etc before he has to answer his bail? I was thinking of getting him to ring the investigating officer maybe 3 days before the 7th?... surely they'd know were abouts the case was? Its just to prepare ourselves more than anything! When I spoke to her around two weeks ago, the investigating officer Said the phones haven't even come back yet ( which in this case , are critical evidence) so I'm not holding much hope of a answer, I feel hell be re bailed :-(... if any one could help it'll be much appreciated :-)

We have been in constant contact with the solicitor who has rung the OIC, they haven't been able to tell us much and I've already been re-bailed once. All we know is that it has gone to the CPS :/ I hope you get some info soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Moo1 View Post
      Hi all, hope your all as good as can be ! Some of you know my story and a lot of you have supported me more than words can say. My partners bail date is 7th may! Can't believe how fast 2 months have gone! .. I was wondering , if the police would know if he's being re bailed, charged, nfa etc before he has to answer his bail? I was thinking of getting him to ring the investigating officer maybe 3 days before the 7th?... surely they'd know were abouts the case was? Its just to prepare ourselves more than anything! When I spoke to her around two weeks ago, the investigating officer Said the phones haven't even come back yet ( which in this case , are critical evidence) so I'm not holding much hope of a answer, I feel hell be re bailed :-(... if any one could help it'll be much appreciated :-)

Sometimes the police will know several days before bail date, what will happen. Is your solicitor sympathetic and would he or she ring and ask so you can be prepared for whatever?
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
      X