Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partner falsely accused

Hello cannotthinkstraight,

Welcome to the forum, sorry you had to find yourself here, this place is a life line and people here will offer you support and an outlet. Take your time and when you are ready ask your questions, in the mean time know you are not alone, god bless.

Partner falsely accused

Hi

I have loads to ask but cannot work my head around all this. I have 2 children with my partner and he is not allowed home and social services are conducting a assessment 47 investigation - does anyone have any info with dealings with ss and these are historical allegations made by his daughter from previous relationship. He had nothing to do with her upbringing as he was away in the forces but she had many step dads. We are not disputing it hasn't happened but it was not my partner. His previous family are jealous that he has our kids and is a good dad. Am i posting in the right place for anyone to give me advise. I've read through for the last week and find this site very comforting as were not going through this alone, saying that false allegations should not be made in the first place. What a nasty society we live. I keep crying and not eating my kids are missing daddy. This is a dark place to be in.
    Last edited by Casehardened; 21 April 2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much for your help with the thread. I feel so helpless. I am working with ss as i have no choice as they don't feel i will protect my kids from this monster he is accused of being. Our objective in life has been to bring up our kids mentally, socially and emotionally strong. We are aware of sick monsters out there and live in fear for our children yet to be looked at as if he abuses and i allow him to. we thought we had been through alot of stress and finally were on the up but this living nightmare has knocked the wind out of us. Again thank you and my thoughts are with you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Take care

Truth always comes out in the end. Look after yourself.

Comment

Hi & welcome to the forum.

As Sparks suggested, I have moved your post into it's own thread as more members may see it and offer support.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by cannotthinkstraight View Post
          Thank you so much for your help with the thread. I feel so helpless. I am working with ss as i have no choice as they don't feel i will protect my kids from this monster he is accused of being. Our objective in life has been to bring up our kids mentally, socially and emotionally strong. We are aware of sick monsters out there and live in fear for our children yet to be looked at as if he abuses and i allow him to. we thought we had been through alot of stress and finally were on the up but this living nightmare has knocked the wind out of us. Again thank you and my thoughts are with you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Take care

Truth always comes out in the end. Look after yourself.
          Hi CTS

Sorry you had to come here but we are all here to help! The words you wrote could have come from me. Take care and keep posting whenever you need someone to listen (read)!

Comment

Hi CTS - welcome to all of us on the forum but really sorry you had to find us.... you will get loads of advice and emotional support on here - keep posting and keep asking and we'll help all we can.....
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

feeling emotional

Hi all and thank you for welcoming me. Doing this is keeping me sane, i would be grateful for any advise with reference to social services in these situations. It hurts to see that there are a lot of us suffering this way and i too am sorry we have had to come to this in life. Such allegations ruin and destroy lives. Can any ex family be so bitter and malicious to destroy us in this way. Her statement is backed by therapy treatment so solicitor believes partner will be charged on that alone. He is of previous good character with a clean record. He is in a bad place right know as these awful bitter people have broken him. We as a couple are disgusted with serious crimes like this. this is so sick and i feel for all those wrongly accused. I have no faith in the British justice system. I can only wish that when they do there disclosures they will find something that puts doubt in there minds. They have also lied that he lived with them- he was living somewhere else with another girlfriend. They will check all this out. Like i say i'm not disputing it happened.
              she had made an allegation about another family member but it was all hushed up. Friends of the mother know of this and i only wish they will tell the truth as is is something that's being checked out. He barley had anything to do with her as he was always away in the forces and she had a stepdad - one of many as men came and went in this house. one coming in through front door as one leaving out of the kitchen window. No wonder the kids are screwed up but i know the type of father he is and would certainly know if my kids were in anyway being harmed. They come first. Always have and always will. Together
              as a couple we have been so concious on how to bring them up. To think we were moaning about how much time they have of us leaving us with no time to ourselves and each other now we are under scrutiny we want to go back to normal. All checks can be done. We have nothing to hide.xx

Comment

All sorted now, you have your own place, Ok chin up and lets find strength and positives, has your partner got a solicitor sorted, its very important to have someone who knows and deals in cases like this.

Comment

He has, not sure how good she is. She panicked my partner by saying he will get charged an the accuser had therapy which backs up her story. It could have been anyone so the story might be right but they've got the wrong person for this and this is revenge for him not being in there lives. The statement was too detailed. How can a child of six remember so much? The solicitor has raised her eyebrow at a few things in the accusers statement. police are checking out my partners story. fingers crossed they find the discrepancies in their statements. My partner is a worrier and he suffers with a mental illness, anxiety, depression due to his service. He is a kind gentle man not this sick monster. I am worried for him as i cannot care for him. My kids are my priority but he is too. I am putting all my faith in hope. I can only hope that the truth comes out as this family is very trashy. Like the ones you see on Jeremy Kyle. They make me sick. The knife has been twisted by these sicko's. If i thought he was capable of this i would be getting on with my life, not worrying. They have succeeded so far by splitting us up and causing us all this heartache. They certainly know how to play the system.x

Comment

Absolutely devastating for you all. I hope some discrepancies are identified sooner than later. I know what you mean about the justice system - it worries me too but that's because we haven't experienced it. Do take care of yourself.x

Comment

totally lost

hi all, what a nightmare life becomes when you find yourselves in this situation. We had our child protection conference which i found extremely overwhelming, The outcome was good, we as parents got credited for how we have bought our girls up and they found no issues. The police from the county we are now living in asked why dad couldn't return home, unfortunately ss have to do a risk assessment with dad once the criminal investigation is over. Girls are struggling without dad and this was the only issue raised. I don't know what else to say as i'm totally lost and going through a range of emotions. I'm going from tearful to numb to angry, it's a vicious circle.
                      One positive is that the solicitors we already have is recommended in these types of cases, hey at least that's a plus, if there ever can be when in a mess like this

Comment

i wold also like to add the only reason everyone has agreed at this conference for partner to be away from home is because of the seriousness of the allegations. The police officer also said with what he has in front of him, he can see it being malicious but the police in other county must finish there investigation. me and gilrls are having a bad day as they are missing daddy. Why can't people who lie see what they are doing to innocent people?

Comment

This is a really horrible situation for you - I can't help on the legal side but I can send
                          The emotions are all over the place and seemingly out of control ....keep strong and know that some positive days will follow some bad ones...
                          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

thank you for your support in a situation like this it means the world, when u can still get kindness and understanding

xx

Comment

still not coping

Bail date is due in less than 2 weeks, i know my partner is innocent but still as i have no faith in the justice system cannot help going out of my mind with worry. Apart from the false statement i know they will not have any evidence. What type of evidence will the police be looking for in this type of case? Please help to ease my mind as even the meds prescribed by GP do not work anymore. Visit back next week to get stronger dose. I am constantly thinking about this situation and driving myself mental. If someone can give me a little insight to the type of evidence that is considered to charge my partner, i am grateful. I have locked myself away from the world and shut down only managing to bring up my girls unaffected by all this. Please help

xx

Comment

Working...
                              X