Surely this s Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely this s Good News

I dont know how to feel, after 11 months on bail signing on 3 times a week I get told my bail is cancelled but they are still waiting on forensic evidence? What does this mean apart from the obvious?

Please expert advice required

Originally posted by dazedandconfuzed View Post
    I dont know how to feel, after 11 months on bail signing on 3 times a week I get told my bail is cancelled but they are still waiting on forensic evidence? What does this mean apart from the obvious?
    Can they cancel bail and still be waiting on crucial forensic evidence 11 months later? Please help me>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Sorry but I don't know the answer to your question.
      Have you contacted your sol to ask? that would be the best course of action.

Comment

You need to speak to your solicitor.

Just because they aren't giving you a new bail date doesn't mean thats the end of the case. Nor is it an indication that you will or won't be charged.
        Sounds to me like the OICs either feel sorry for you for signing on so often and/or feel you may complain about the lack of a 'prompt and effective investigation'.
        The forensics are a bit like buses. They could be along in a few, or alot longer. Especially with backlogs. Hang in there.

Once the forensics are back the likelyhood is the file will have to be passed to the crown prosecution service to make a final decision about whether or not to charge.

As a sidenote, a bit redundant now anyway, but has your solicitor not tried to get your bail conditions removed. 3-4months would be a heck of a long time to be signing on 3 times a week. By that point I'd be asking the Officer in the case to remove/reduce that conditions, if they refused, apply to court to.
        Hope this post helps. But this post does not constitute legal advice, nor a contract/agreement for it.

Comment

thanks`

thanks i will be waiting and let u now what happens

Comment

Working...
          X