Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cope with parents against you?

hi all

Sorry to bother again, but how do you cope with parents who haven't taken the time of day to ask you or the accused in this case my husband whether the allegations are true?

I just can't believe that parents would believ sth basically on a hear-say basis. they have been persuaded to contact all family members and all close friends to tell them what the allegations apparently are. I can't believe it and am now so down (although I have known this for a while). I guess it's just a down-day, I dunno...

Advice much appreciated... THX

its hard, but you do learn to live with it. By standing by my ex-husband I lost my children and family. Its 10 years now and I've missed out on so much - grandchildren and family deaths. Its hard to know I'll never see them again but you do develop coping mechanisms.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi

Oh God, 10 years? That must have been/must be so tough1 My heart goes out to you!

Comment

it is, particularly the grandchildren I've never seen.

You do cope - you have no choice.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
        X