No announcement yet.

question about charging and convicting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about charging and convicting.

hi all.

If CPS charged someone, and then the defendant go to magistrate and get bailed and all the process start. can CPS charge that defendant again with any other charge??

for example.

i got charged with

child abduction
    aiding and abetting rape.

the other guy charged with

child abduction
    rape
    assault by penetration using his finger.

1) For me to get away is to prove, rape never happened and that is true so far i know and no DNA found in her. so i was thinking, if its proves that rape never happened, can CPS put any other charge on me?

2) To prove RAPE, CPS has to prove that rape happened? or can the person still be convicted if no DNA found in her and no proper sign of sex?

3) CPS charged him with assault penetration, if he got convicted of that, can i still be prosecuted for aiding and abetting rape?

sorry i can't find much cases of aiding and abetting rape. i found few but in them cases, a person in convicted of rape and other sexual offenses as well.

Well from what I read this over guy kinda stitched you up with a twisted version of events? In that case the cps pretty much had two contradicting stories in an already weird situation.

You haven't been charged with rape he has, and if I was you forget about this other guy and get your own defense sorted, the cos aren't suddenly going to charge you with something else unless you do so something else.

Comment

Working...
    X