Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to share this good news. If you remember i wrote previously that i was falsely accused of rape and false imprisonment by my ex-girl friend who wanted to marry me and i was not ready for that. I was arrested and was given repeated police bails as the case was under investigation for about six months. But today, the police informed me that there will be no futher action taken. Thanks to FASO (Falsly Accsused Support Organisation) for their help and advice in my case.

Its good that I was not charged and the case did not go to court, but, i am really very disappointed to hear that the police is not taking any action against her (for wasting police time and perverting the course of justice). Their 6 months investigation gave me a 3 words answer "NO FURTHER ACTION" For me JUSTICE IS NOT DONE.

She put me in hell for 6 months and might have applied for compensation. In my first detailed interview with the police i told the police that the allegation is a total lie and that she wants to revenge on me after we split. I also told the police that she is a very greedy person and she might have done this to get compensation.

Today, i was not disclosed any information by the police that led them to decide a no further action. I just want to know in which situations does the police take no further actions? i.e

1) Does it mean that there is not enough evidence to charge and prosecute the rape suspect?
    or
    2) Does it can also mean that there is not enough evidence to prove that the accuser lied and made up the story?

I also want to know whether i have the right to full disclosure now (if i am considering to complaint against her or go to the civil court).

Also i lost my reputation, was treated as suspecious for 6 months and lost my earnings and job because of her evil allegations. Am i entitled to compensation from her or CICA?

I agree that compensation schemes fuel false allegations, but the more serious is the fact, that if the accuser feels that she/he will not lose anything or fase possiable prosecution, but can make the innocent life more or less like a hell, that evil person will put a malacious complaint to fulfil her/his evil motives. Because, she/he will know that on both extreame sides i.e. either the innocent, accused, will be sent behind the bars OR if lucky, still will put that innocent person in hell for the duration of the investigation. So what she/he is gona lose? Only a couple of hours to go the police station and make an evil complaint to ruin someone's life (sorry to say but its a fact)

I am also very disappointed with the criminal justice system in this country, as the sexual offences law is obscure. Legal aid is there if someone is arrested as a suspect, but no legal aid if the same suspect want to prove his/her innocence and make a complaint against the accuser. So how can a person like me can afford the fees of a good private solicitor and barrister. The result will be the same NO FURTHER ACTION from the side of innocent suspect (i mean victim of false allegations) to pursue his/her case.

If we (falsely accused) do,t or can,t pursue to prove the accuser guilt, in cases where there is no further action taken by the police, THERE WILL BE MORE AND MORE SICK AND CRIMINAL MIND PEOPLE RUINING INNOCENT LIVES.

Is there any advice/suggestions in my case at this stage or i shoud shut up my mouth as my solicitor told me that its very risky game to play.

MY HEART BEATS WITH ALL THOSE FALSELY ACCUSED.

Thank you, Khan

That is really great news, I am so pleased for you.

one of the reasons that the police do not pursue people for malicious allegations is that it is not deemed to be "in the public interest" and there are concerns that it will discourage genuine rape victims from coming forward.

if you go to val lavender's site www.kotae.co.uk and click the JGC button, there is some very helpful advice on how to force the police to take your complaint seriously. That is, if you want to take it further. There is no shame in just being grateful that your ordeal is over. You must do what you feel is right for you, and not what you feel you ought to do.

It is good to hear a happy ending to a story on this site. Well done for coming through it in one piece.

Saffron

Comment

Hi Khan,

Have been following your posts, and was so pleased to read your news today.

My brother was falsely accused, and I am still fighting to clear his name.

I agree wholeheartedly with you the system is so unfair, these women wreck innocent mens lives, and are just allowed by the criminal justice system to just walk away.

When charges against my brother were dropped we were told that we should "just put it behind us, and get on with our lives". Sorry, but I can't do that, we all went through living hell for 6 months, my brother especially.

I'm still fighting to clear his name, which is easier said than done. Yes charges were dropped, but mud can stick i'm afraid, and even though the police say that nothing is put on file, I can firmly state that this is untrue, I have seen for myself that information is held on the database, not the PNC, but local intelligence ones.

I think it is so unfair that after all the investigations that the police do, the way a man is bailed etc, etc, his life disrupted, and RUINED, that all the police say is NO FURTHER ACTION. They don't give you any clue as to why, or anything. I don't know if you are allowed to see the police file or anything now the case has been closed. But if anyone knows the answer to this i would be very grateful.

I also think it's wrong that the women who make the allegations walk away so easily, and I'm also trying to get the woman who falsely accused my brother to be charged.

Anyway, glad you've been cleared.

Good luck for the future.

Ali

Comment

hi khan well done all i can say is take a private prosicution out against her she bloody deserves it more and more people these days are making false allegations for 2 reasons
        1 to gain money
        2 to ruin someones reputation and life
        the law need to seriously reconcider this money pot i 4 one am doing my up most to stop it good luck and keep us informed hugs maria x

Comment

Good luck for the future khan.

But I do wish to tell you that the Police will hold the information that you were accused for a number of years as "intelligence"

This means that is you ever have an enhanced disclosure done for working with children or vulnerable adults. The information will appear on the document as it has done for my partner.

The police have the power to disclose knowledge they have even if it was an allegation.

All the best

Kerry x

Comment

Working...
          X