X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

Originally posted by Bene View Post
    Hello,

I've been following your thread for a while now. As I have not been falsely Accused but I'm a genuine rape survivor. I usually don't tend to reply to falsely accused threads. As I don't know what to say and don't want to come across as insensitive or inconsiderate. But for some reason I decided to reply to yours today. I'm very sorry for what your going through and have been through! Although I'm not experience in this ) the other guys on here will be much more help to you than me, but what I would like to say is that coming from someone who has been raped and is just going through the criminal investigation process myself and just an overall human being. I can relate to your frustration pain and anger)

What helps me) I don't know if it may be any use to you but I write a lot. Perhaps you want if you haven't already started a daily diary documenting how your feeling everyday. It helps me get out my anger and frustration. It may help you too.

Responding to your 10 bail
    I don't know if this is going to bring you any comfort, but if the cps had enough evidence against you would have been charged by now surely. And I doubt that they will obtain any new evidence against you either. Also the cps deal with hundreds of cases daily, from what I've read on here, they tend to review the most serious and high profile cases first and leave the rest to simply rot in the long piles. I know that sounds horrible, as they are dealing with people's lives and future. It's quite awful knowing that your life and future has been reduced to a file.

I know it's hard remaining positive especially sometimes when you feel like the world is against you, it's okay to feel like that at times but you have to get up re charge your battery and continue to fight. Just like your f.a ) as they may try to ruin your name and good character but they can't take your strength!!
    Your probably thinking what the hell do I know) I'm a victim right!! But I guess we're both victims of this cruel world!!

I hope this helped you a little bit. If not I'm sorry.
    Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Well done!!! I knew you'd got this gift inside you!!!

Comment

Working...
    X