Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Sorry it's late but what a day. My husband was in court all day today apart from lunch. It was toucher not being in there. Till 4pm that is. I herd my name and thought here goes. The defence barrister started questioning me for about ten to fifteen minutes and then they adjourned it till tomorrow.
    Oh god another day. Hopefully, they'll finish with me, get my daughter up and then they can give their own conclusion then leave it overnight for the jury to decide then Wednesday we'll know our fate.
    I can't believe my husband had to go through all this, the same old saying, "this never happens to us", but it can happen to anyone.
    Dreading tonight, can't sleep, bad dreams etc. Holding on by my teeth.
    Going to try and unwind, but it's so hard.
    Talk tomorrow
    Thanks all
    Hol

Oh my goodness - such stress for you all - really hope by weds you'll know and the bananas will be on their way...sending and
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hol... for you all. Thank you for keeping us informed.
      Keep strong you are doing absolutely fantastic.
      Sending you all masses of support. LP
      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
        Oh my goodness - such stress for you all - really hope by weds you'll know and the bananas will be on their way...sending and
        Thank you myhome. Hardly had any sleep. We went to bed at midnight and was awake at one thirty talking, wondering if well ever get to sleep. We came down and talked about what would happen if it went the wrong way. I told him if I can visit everyday I will and everyday I will be fighting for an apeal. I told him not to worry about us, just be strong till he gets out. Oh god, if this goes wrong, he may never see he's or my mum again. Went back to bed at three and he's still sleeping, I've been up since 6.30.
        I'll have to get him up now and face another long day. One more day! Let me know how breakmyheart is, so worried. Give these big hugs to them, the ones you keep giving me and I will leave a post as well. A big day not just for me!
        Hol

Comment

Originally posted by lonley place View Post
          Hol... for you all. Thank you for keeping us informed.
          Keep strong you are doing absolutely fantastic.
          Sending you all masses of support. LP
          Hi lonely lace
          Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. What would I do without you all?
          Last day for witnesses and then tomorrow we sit and wait. Don't think we'll get any sleep tonight.
          Don't know whether I told you, but the prosecution witness has been looking for cars and playing games on his iPad till the judge came in. Also he's doing a lot of coughing after questions and the dc woman is also. Do you think they could be sending messages. (like the case of "who wants to be a millionaire), you never know.
          Was on the loo all yesterday, hope I can keep oof whilst being in the doc!
          Will chat tonight.
          Hol

Comment

You're doing brilliantly Hol, keep it up.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
              You're doing brilliantly Hol, keep it up.
              Thanks Rflh. Got to say, better with the help from you and the crew.
              Catch you later
              Hol

Comment

Argh!!!!!!!!!!

I came on this morning to check to see what the result was. You guys are still going through it! God, I'm feeling for you guys.

I'm hoping it's all over soon and ends on a positive note.

As for 'dreams'... Didn't have any for long enough. My dreams started on Friday 22nd of February 2013... Been absent for so long and then they returned! They generally always involve someone dying, almost specifically one of the guys I served my apprenticeship with, guy I was closest too. Not sure on the symbolism or such but it really unnerves me and I spend the days feeling sad even though it's not real! Even went as far as adding him on 'Facebook' just to make sure he's still alive! I'm not even one for 'facebook' but created a page to try and help it seem as if I have a life outside of the house and to see what other people are doing with their lives...

Hold on in there guys. You'll get through to the other end.
                Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Sorry this is dragging on for you Hol. Thinking of you and sending you lots of positive thoughts.

Comment

Your nearly there now Hol, you guys have done amazing just the last little bit, which is horrible but stick with it, my thoughts are with you!

Comment

Positivity Positivity Positivity Positivity Positivity Positivity Positivity Positivity Positivity

Hope you guys are getting there. Long ordeal is nearly over, let's hope is the correct result!

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Good luck
                        Wonder Woman has a lie detecting lasso and will fight for justice

Comment

Keep going, your getting closer. Really hoping for a positive outcome tomorrow and then its time

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                            Argh!!!!!!!!!!

I came on this morning to check to see what the result was. You guys are still going through it! God, I'm feeling for you guys.

I'm hoping it's all over soon and ends on a positive note.

As for 'dreams'... Didn't have any for long enough. My dreams started on Friday 22nd of February 2013... Been absent for so long and then they returned! They generally always involve someone dying, almost specifically one of the guys I served my apprenticeship with, guy I was closest too. Not sure on the symbolism or such but it really unnerves me and I spend the days feeling sad even though it's not real! Even went as far as adding him on 'Facebook' just to make sure he's still alive! I'm not even one for 'facebook' but created a page to try and help it seem as if I have a life outside of the house and to see what other people are doing with their lives...

Hold on in there guys. You'll get through to the other end.
                            Hi lawlessone.
                            I'm sorry were not out the woods yet. It was toucher today. I felt like the victim and then my daughter.
                            Both judges have put their points across and now it's back at ten in the morning and the judge will put he's points in order of the law, then it's jury out and hold tight. They say it can take days. God I hope it's the right verdict. Don't think I could cope with anything else.
                            Need all your prayers tonight please!
                            Hol

Comment

Hi Hol - the tension and strain must be unbearable for you both and myheart goes out to you for what you are having to go through.....
                              Yes - juries can take days, they can also take minutes!!!

I'm not one for praying as such but I will ask the Angels to visit you both and give you strength, courage and peace......looking forward to hitting the bananas....
                              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
                              X