conquer your fears and benefit from others wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conquer your fears and benefit from others wisdom

Like many ,i found i was too scared to join and tell my story, so for many weeks i nervousely kept on reading the forum, but i needed to find out information on what happens next and the comparison of other peoples situations to mine.

I not only got this but amazed at how many supportive and kind comments i recieved.Yes we go through such hell ,and even think that the stories are others and the outcomes and experiences belong to them, but overall we are all in the same type of terrible situation and our feelings are all to familiar.

I bear no shame in speaking as i am completely innocent and i try so hard to contain myself with the hurt and frustration of a devised system where there acting authorities bare no compassion and leave us all in the unknown,and i believe this to be the biggest attribute that leads us into our darkest moments.Of course we live in fear ,it is our lives at risk our freedom has been restricted and we are torn apart.

Be it that my faith and hope is intermitent (moods determine that) i find this site without a shadow of doubt has been inspiring.

Reality and sometimes things we dont really want to hear are spoken , but it is a wake up call...no nonsense and we wanted to know and have to begin to accept and prepare ourselfs to fight for our freedom and again so much assistance is always available to us on here.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone , and despite my poor spelling and grammer ,as well as a unstable head ,if there is anything i can offer in return please feel free to ask me .

breakmyheart

Lovely post, Breakmyheart. Thank you.
    It's good to hear that the site has given you support.

Comment

I echo what Saffron has said!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
        I echo what Saffron has said!
        Yup - me too - we all help each other so keep believing in us and we'll help and support you all we can.....
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
        X