Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Hi everyone
    We will be leaving shortly to go to court. Hope all goes well. Just wanted to say thank you for being my friends and seeing me through to today, I couldn't have done it without you all without some form of breakdown.
    I will let you know how he gets on each day.
    Thank you
    Hol

I hope all goes well for you.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Everything crossed for you both. LP
      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Praying here as well

Comment

Hope all goes well for you. Remember you have truth on your side. Please keep us posted - we will be her for you......sending
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

I will

Originally posted by myhome View Post
            Hope all goes well for you. Remember you have truth on your side. Please keep us posted - we will be her for you......sending
            I'll check in every day. Thanks for the angels
            Hol

Comment

Hope it goes well.

I'm holding those bananas!

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                Hope it goes well.

I'm holding those bananas!

Thank you your hearts came in handy today, felt a lot better, things fitting more into place but still early days, just answering my messages, it's great to have friends who know what your going through.
                Hol

Comment

Sounding positive Hol. But what I've read on here about trials the days are up one day and down the next depending on what's happening....be strong,,,,
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
                    Sounding positive Hol. But what I've read on here about trials the days are up one day and down the next depending on what's happening....be strong,,,,
                    Will do myhome. I know it's not going to be plane sailing. But another day over
                    Thanks again
                    Hol

Comment

Working...
                    X