X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In loving memory of my dad

Originally posted by can it get worse View Post
    Hi BMH,

Your regained happiness is so heart warming to read about - it is fantastic to hear of these successes and encouraging for us still waiting in this torturous period. And thank you for your request to others for support for me. It is such a kind gesture from you. I've just sent you a PM but it is not showing in my sent box!!! so will do it again. Not great with this technology!!

I am feeling rubbish but the superwoman in me will continue to flourish for the sake of the people who rely on me.

Inside I am dead but on the outside life goes on. Protecting my wonderful family from the effects of a FA is paramount.
    Hi ,

I am devastated that my father passed away today. We all have been through so much and I was trying to make up for lost time ,and now this on top of everything else.

If you need to talk my wife would gladly lend a listening ear .

regards b.m.h

Comment

Hi bmh - so very sorry to read about your dad passing away - you have been through so much and you and your wife have been so much help to others too...you both need to take time to heal for yourselves and give yourselves some space to deal with all the emotions (and legal things too) that you will be feeling right now...

Thinking of you both and asking to visit you both for strength and comfort and healing....

MH
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

So sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Comment

Really sorry to hear your terrible news BMH, you have endured so much and now to lose your Dad is just unthinkable.

To think you spent the time writing me a lovely supportive post with what you are experiencing reduced me to tears. Sometimes life is so unfair,thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.

Sincere condolences

Frightened Spouse
          The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Breakmyheart.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

You have been through an horrendous time but you must look after your family and yourself.

Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad BMH,

It just seems so unfair that these circumstances hit us............ This must feel terrible for you all. After all the anguish you have suffered at the hands of your FA. And now this. Please keep strong, you have your delightful children to distract you.

I will PM your wife ......

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about the death of your dad, BMH.

You have had so much to deal with. Hopefully as time passes you will be able to look back and enjoy fond memories of your Dad xx

Comment

seasonal greetings

Originally posted by myhome View Post
                  Hi bmh - so very sorry to read about your dad passing away - you have been through so much and you and your wife have been so much help to others too...you both need to take time to heal for yourselves and give yourselves some space to deal with all the emotions (and legal things too) that you will be feeling right now...

Thinking of you both and asking to visit you both for strength and comfort and healing....

MH
                  Wishing you and all other members the best Christmas that you can possibly achieve.

For me I will try to share happiness with my family , even be it to watch their enjoyment .

Life has changed, feelings are so different and scars don't disappear,

regards b.m.h

Comment

Hi b.m.h. - I really hope that you can enjoy your Christmas with your family....The scars will take a long time to heal there is no doubt - but heal they will...don't be afraid to seek help for this from therapists and counsellors, friends, family and us of course. May peace be with you and yours....
                    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hi BMH
                      So lovely to hear from you. It's so thoughtful of you to return to us and send your best wishes.

Your level headedness is a great quality and I still appreciate your words of support to me.

I hope for 2014, that your scars will fade further. And the emptiness without your dad will improve for you.

Best Wishes and love to you both.

Comment

Working...
                      X