Desperate for help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate for help???

Please can someone help us in this desperate situation!

During a separation between me n my husband, he went out one night and consensually had sex with a woman. She later cried rape!!

Before we even knew about the allegation we had worked things out in our relationship and conceived our second child. The next thing we knew the police raided out home with a warrant for his arrest and the nightmare began. Obviously it was a massive challenge in our relationship but we stayed strong believing the truth would come out in the end. He was away at the time of the police raid but we assisted police in all of their enquiries providing an international number etc. upon his arrival back to the uk he was arrested and charged with rape.

He was bailed and rebailed and rebailed places on tag until 18months after the allegation was initially made he went to trial. He was represented by the duty solicitors which looking back now was a huge mistake however we knew he was innocent and with the massive contradictions in the witness statements we honestly believed everything would be ok. Shockingly he was found guilty and he has been remanded in prison awaiting sentencing!! This has destroyed us completely ! I have two young children and I am finding everyday impossible.

I spoke to his solicitor today who state there are no grounds of appeal?? And he is facing 6-7years in prison.

He is not a criminal he would never of returned to the country to face this if he was ? Please can anyone help with anything? Any advice more than welcome.

We are prepared to do anything to prove his innocence!!

Sorry to hear that this has happened

Your solicitor stating there are no grounds for appeal doesn't necessarily make it true. After sentencing ask that solicitor to provide negative advice on appeal in writing. Then source a strong appeal solicitor. The general recommendation is chris saltrese
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Thank you for your reply! I thought he only had 21 days to appeal? He won't be sentenced until April so this will be out of the time frame?

Comment

There isn't a time frame to appeal hon,, after all fresh evidence can come anytime.
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

This is truly terrible. Hang in there. This is a great place for help and love and support. The fightreally begins now . Do not give up hope. Ever!

Comment

Working...
          X