Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police have missed forensics with regards to false rape allegation

Hi All,

At the moment i am under serious stress due to false allegation of rape and then subsequently losing my job.

Currently my biggest problem is that the police did forensics on my car and phone (police still have my phone).

The complainant and my statement differed in a few key places. One place where it differed was that the complainant said i pulled the seat down via the seat recliner. But in my statement i said the complainant pulled it down. The way i know that forensics did not take place on the seat recliner is because there is no stain on seat recliner and other forensically tested area are stained. I then rang 101, demanding to speak to officer in charge. the operator was nice and she contacted the forensics officer (she wasnt suppose to), the forensics officer confirmed no forensics carried out on seat recliner as it is 'too difficult to conduct.' I get a call back from officer in charge, who said we dont need to tell you what we do etc etc.
    Not very happy i instructed my solicitor (who is my duty solicitor) to contact them by letter (got a copy) and email, which he has done without response.
    I ring 101 again, later on officer in charge rang again 'there is good reason why we havent done forensics in that area, and dont keep ringing us.'

what is your take on that?
    do you think that 'good reason' is good or bad for me?
    what do you suggest i do? contact senior police or CPS etc?
    Do you think if forensics is not carried out than there is a higher chance of charge?

Found it interesting in reading some posts, theres some good people here.
    Please pray for me and Thanks for your time.

Hi, I've moved your thread to the part of the forum where you will get more traffic and advice.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

thanks

thanks mate, just hope i can get some good advice quickly, as forensics evidence can be lost with time arghhhhhhh.

Comment

Hi abh and welcome to the forum - though sorry you had to find us. You will get loads of advice and support on here - keep checking in and keep strong
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi abh, I think you can get a private firm to do the forensic tests if you think that would help your case though you would probably need to pay for it. It's something you should speak to your solicitor about.
          All the very best

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions.

It looks like i might have to pay for my own forensics, as the police seem to miss one of the most crucial bits of forensic. i wonder how the rest of the investigation pans out.
            At this early stage the police will be in talks with the CPS, do you think i should notify them regarding police forensics. As if they missed this what else could they miss? is it a good idea, to be active in these early stages? As i definately dont want to go down for something i didnt do

Comment

Nfa

Newsflash. No further action with regards to false allegation but police say it is too difficult the person who nearly ruined me.
              Thank God, im happy and best of luck to all you guys.

Just wanted to know how do i get the person to court, looks difficult i think.
              Could i get compensation as i was suspended from work?
              Could i get hold of everything the place has on this like tapes, forensic details etc?

Thanks for your thoughts and please dont give up. Contact the police or solicitor if you think something might help you. Good luck

Comment

Brilliant! There's a small group of you NFA's on here, have a look at their threads, I know a couple of members are doing just that.

Comment

Thank you very much, mate.

Comment

Excellent news !!!! LP
                    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Working...
                    X