Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG...AT LAST.....No case to answer !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG...AT LAST.....No case to answer !!!!!

Hi All......Had a phone call from oic about an hour ago......
    NO CASE TO ANSWER !!!
    Just sorting out the emotions hubby is feeling, don't think it has sunk in yet lol.
    Thanks to everyone for the support through this. I will be back later when I have more time (at work at the mo ! ) LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

What super news I'm so pleased for hubby and you and delighted that the banana boat is docking again
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

this is brilliant news!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Congrats
        No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Comment

Wonderful, wonderful news!
          Banana icon not working again for some reason, but I am sending you them in spirit xx

Comment

Bananas!

Really happy to read that you have both finished trial by false accusation. Now that has gone away I wish you well with your next decisions. Still keep a diary of all events just for reference because your case was unusual.

Good luck.
            Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Comment

ongrats, LP! You really deserve this, and should not have been in this position in the first place. Wishing you both all the best for the future xx

Comment

So angry and scared

Thank heavens for that! Took them a while to get there , I am so so happy for you both FANTASTIC NEWS ! and andI bet there will be plenty of that xxxxxxxx

Comment

Congratulations LP, fantastic news!

Comment

HIP HIP HOORAAAAAAYYYYYYYY - here they are
                      and ....
                      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thanks to all of you !! We have a lump in our throat and tears in our eyes. Everyone on here have been wonderful and have really helped us keep on an even keel.
                        We are over the moon with the result. But unfortunately because it was our daughter who was the FA'er it is not really over with yet. We have to decide if there can be a way forward as a family. Most of all we really need to know if our beautiful granddaughter is ok.
                        I hope you don't mind but We will be sticking around on this site...We have massive empathy with all the falsely accused...We want to give something back to everyone and they way to do that is to help you all with support and compassion when we can.
                        Feeling pretty emotional at the moment so going to hug a bit and cry a bit then see you all later ! LP
                        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Deelighted to hear, lonley place xx

I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Originally posted by lonley place View Post
                            I hope you don't mind but We will be sticking around on this site...We have massive empathy with all the falsely accused...We want to give something back to everyone and they way to do that is to help you all with support and compassion when we can.
                            This is also great news; you have been a great help to others even while you were coping with your own ordeal so it's brilliant that you will stay with the forum
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Not been around much recently but read this with great happiness.

Hope all is going well and you guys can start your lives again.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Working...
                              X