Accused of raping my daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi DBI

Thank you so much. You may or not know just how much your support means to me!

I update the other forum a bit more, but for now it's all wait and see, which is horrendous.

PM me if you want to,

BN xxx

Comment

BN

A nightmare for you but I'm glad you have found some sort of coping method. Lord, these FAs! Hope it gets sorted soon and they are seen for what they are.

Comment

Hi BN - lovely to talk to you last night and glad that you've found a way to cope for now......
        Ring any time - peaceful wishes
        MH xxx
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi BN

Hope your feeling a bit better mate. Remember this forum and I will support you every step of the way, you need not be alone.

Take care mate and you know your welcome to shout anytime.

Comment

Hey FS and Everyone here

Having a mixed weekend, Mum came to visit and I took her to Glastonbury yesterday. That place has such an effect on me, I feel like I'm in a really special 'church'/ spiritual heaven; I should go there more often, especially now. Had to ask Mum to leave a day early today though, as started getting agitated and need some alone time and peace . As she drove off though, a Sikh celebration procession came up the road, which was beautiful and again so spiritually/ emotionally helpful to me right now. Perhaps I'm lucky that I don't consider myself tied to any specific religious or non-religious belief; in the past few months I've found myself supported and comforted by so many faiths and beliefs, along with that provided by so many people with neither of the former. Yes, I'm still terrified, scared and petrified of what is going on, but at this instant in time I feel content with my life and calm.

I have a crazy week at work ahead (my so-supportive manager has asked me to run the soon needed data early, "just in case"); his support has been, and continues to be, so critical to my mental well-being. The 21st (a week on Tuesday) is my next bail date and as I sat eating a beautiful lunch yesterday (George & Pilgrim Hotel in Glastonbury ... opinion, not advert!) I got a text off my Sol saying still no info from the police about intentions for that day. It's kind of destroyed my hope for a NFA that day, despite HDIH's wonderful and beautiful new post.

So many things to try and do this week (as well as work):
            Power of Attorney for my Parents
            List of contacts I want my Parents to keep updated on situation
            List of financial and other online stuff and passwords for my Parents
            Anthing else I can think of that will assist my Sol if the police continue to believe the FA instead of the truth
            Campsite and borrowing of Mum's Bongo for WEYMOUTH, when I get the NFA on that day!!!!!
            Washing up!!

Love and all best wishes to everybody having to use this site, one day the truth will out

BN xxx

Comment

Hi Bn

Good to see you a bit more upbeat though understanding the worries of 21st......
              Just wondering why you need to give power of attorney to your parents? Not thinking of doing anything daft I hope???????

Hugs MH x

Comment

What a dreadful story. I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am you have found yourself in this situation. I feel that all I can do is offer you my support and I will pray for you and hope all of this is sorted sooner rather than later. x

Comment

Thank you T, your prayers are truly appreciated!

Dear MH, my own 'daft' thoughts have become a constant in my life, but until everything is proven to be untrue, they will remain as 'daft' thoughts! Pretty sure that that outcome is a key aim of my ex, the initiator of the FA.
                  The PoA for my parents is just a precaution for if the police don't realise how they are being used by her. Hopefully is totally unnecessary, but it's one less thing for me to have to think about should the truth not prevail. I have no faith in justice though!!

You stay strong too though, as one way or another we will get through this! Call me if ever you need, BN x

Comment

Hi all and thank you and bless you as always.

Medicated up to the eyeballs now in fear/ anticpation of bail date tomorrow. Sol still has no idea what their intentions are, so I can only hope that they have realised how they have played right into my ex's evil, manipulative hands.

Whatever the outcome, I need to spend some time with all the family that are supporting me so valiantly through this .... and sleep! I'll update as soon as I can ....

Big hugs and wishes of love, light and hope to everbody on here, BNx xxx

Comment

Hi BN - everything crossed and sending for tomorrow
                      Hugs MH xx

Comment

BN says "Hi!"

BN phoned me this evening. He asked me to tell you that he is really sorry that he has not been on the forum for a long time but he is finding things a bit difficult at the moment. He also wants you all to know that he is thinking about you all a lot and hopes that everyone's ordeals are over very soon..... MH

Comment

MH

Please send BN my best wishes for added strength to get through his ongoing ordeal.

Comment

best wishes

Originally posted by myhome View Post
                            BN phoned me this evening. He asked me to tell you that he is really sorry that he has not been on the forum for a long time but he is finding things a bit difficult at the moment. He also wants you all to know that he is thinking about you all a lot and hopes that everyone's ordeals are over very soon..... MH
                            Indeed he hasn't posted for a long time and joined here around the same time as myself... Never forgotten in my heart and sorry it is going on for so long and hardly surprising he is having such a tough time . Of course we all get to realise that as nice as it is receiving support it doesn't provide the freedom that were desperate for and the break can be valuable time to gather your inner mind but it is nice to hear and be updated because we all share this grief .

God bless and so many wishes for a speedy resolution,
                            regards b.m.h

Comment

Thank you everyone - I have texted your thoughts to BN......MH

Comment

Hi everyone - just phoned BN to read him your messages. he said he didn't want me to as he's going to try to log in tomorrow. He says thank you to you all...MH

Comment

Working...
                                X